335i...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you don't beleive in this shit....

i do :thefinger

damnit...my 335i has been delayed due to bad weather from minneapolis here so the private transporter is not showing up until tomorrow. i'm traveling all week so i have to ask my neighbor to accept delivery.

very nice! my father just picked up his 07 ///M6 a couple of months ago. I went to visit him and had the car for 1 week. White exterior with red and black 2 tone interior. simply amazing but you can't beat the feeling of a Porsche. Great car overall, very linear power and very fast from a roll but meh... boring and not a fun and track car.

So you father is a BM lover now :D Back to the darkside heh-heh.

here it is...finally arrived. fully loaded with every options including navi, bluetooth for moto razr, etc. so sweet! ordered from minneapolis and shipped.

Mofo...

After a month and a half, how do you like it, honnest... ??? TIPTRONICS for god's sake??? For the wifey???

And... It's very subtil, but you managed to picture the FX (I think..) and the NSX as well! ;)

picture008uj0.jpg

Mofo...

After a month and a half, how do you like it, honnest... ??? TIPTRONICS for god's sake??? For the wifey???

And... It's very subtil, but you managed to picture the FX (I think..) and the NSX as well! ;)

well...i fcking love the car! the 335i's twin turbo is so sweet, buttery smooth and very linear in power. yes, it's the steptronic (not tiptronic) foo! it's kind of a daily driver to the office, sometimes...mostly it's for my parents or brother to use when they come visit.

lol...i didn't try to do that. just came out that way the way i parked the 335i. yes...it's the nsx and fx45. i'm getting rid of the fx45 end of this year and getting the new x5 4.8i.

hey...i managed to get on slot #3 at the same dealer back in minneapolis for the new m3. not sure yet when they will start release the ordering process.

as for the m6 that my name is up for in a month, i'm kind of 2nd guessing now that more and more info is out on the m3. got some really good photos of it from the euro autoshow where they showed the "prototype" which can't get closer to the real thing than that.

how you been homie??? i've been mad busy with work and launching the new software business for the company. always good when the internal venture cap (ceo) grants you a us$3.5mil fund to build a new healthcare software business :D we'll break us$90bil soon!

yeah, it's a 2004. it's sold to a buddy in germany who's coming back to the states to pick it up in october. i'll replace it the the new 2008 m3 coming out late fall.

2 dealers in Montreal confirmed the US spec is due to release to manufacture in December/Jan only... DAMN!!!

Nice car!

there is a litle spoiler on the back..

picture003lf7.jpg

My seller doesn't find this parts and he said this is an aftermarket part, did you know the part number?

Thanks!

JF

Congratulations man! I love the 335 more and more everyday. I'm thinking that it might be my next move in a couple of years to replace the M3 with something a bit more practical.

Nice car!

there is a litle spoiler on the back..

My seller doesn't find this parts and he said this is an aftermarket part, did you know the part number?

Thanks!

JF

thx...the spoiler is bmw original part. it's available as dealer installed option. i don't have the part number but it is from bmw. i ordered it in the configurator tool on bmwusa.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back