Hot chick aproches me in a bar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignition101 gots them chicks with dicks, holla at him if u need a brown hole...

see even got u a pimp slogan... u could make a fortune

did he had some nice DD like the skank in my pic

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...poor u man....im very sympathetic to ur cause man.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Calvaire me semble que j'irais pas dans le butthole drette en partant mais juste voir une kékette me ferait débander tout suite !

:D hahhahahhaa ok guy's time to confess.... It's all BS!!! Just wanted to see how it would work out on MR and it worked out pretty good so I had to keep the thread going on so I continued :p

You really think I'd post something like this? LOL and come back on MR posting more posts? This is ****in hilarious!!! I'm just glad it's not true :bigup: I'm not that stupid cmon lol even tho some of you had doubts about it :squintfin

I know that I'm now known as Ignition101 the ass ****er dude wtv LOL bah wtv I guess I'm known now eh:run:

At least you guys had a good laugh and some of us need a good laugh to go trough some days :dunno: hahahhahaha have fun guys!

:D hahhahahhaa ok guy's time to confess.... It's all BS!!! Just wanted to see how it would work out on MR and it worked out pretty good so I had to keep the thread going on so I continued :p

You really think I'd post something like this? LOL and come back on MR posting more posts? This is ****in hilarious!!! I'm just glad it's not true :bigup: I'm not that stupid cmon lol even tho some of you had doubts about it :squintfin

I know that I'm now known as Ignition101 the ass ****er dude wtv LOL bah wtv I guess I'm known now eh:run:

At least you guys had a good laugh and some of us need a good laugh to go trough some days :dunno: hahahhahaha have fun guys!

Yeah!!! easy to say now *fag* to get over it

hahahhaha jvous en merde! anyways think wtv u want usually some one who ****ed a shemale wont talk to anyone for at least a month and stay in a closet.

...usually some one who ****ed a shemale wont talk to anyone for at least a month and stay in a closet.

how do you know?
have you done it?
you never really specified when, maybe the other night was a month ago and you just came out of your closet.

you hit this...hahahaha
2bc8b1432d027c4e3d9d6cef48f0acd6.jpg

hahaha personne le croit cé trop marrant. Au début on avait de la misère a croire son histoire et maintenant cé le contraire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back