Hot chick aproches me in a bar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dit toi que t'es vnu c'est que t'as aimé ca donc oui t'es gai :D

Non mais sérieusement c'est tellement invraissemblable que j'ai de la misère à croire que tu t'en ai pas rendu compte qu'il avais une bite entre les 2 jambes avant que tu vive ta première expérience homo :dunno: :run:

Mariah%20Carey.jpg

lollerbate7zv1mw.gif
1850717553lollerbate27gu.gif

:laugh: :laugh: *fag* :run: :run: *fag* :laugh: :laugh:

Keeping the thread alive...

kid .. maybe its a sign when ur drunk its the real you ... and u **** men ... that explains alot !

LOL ok guys it clearly shows that it's fake so get over it, and who the **** get drunk over 5 heigneken (how ever u write that)? Plus I still live with my parents so I couldn't bring her home, Monastie tell them LOL

END OF DISCUSSION THANK YOU!

LOL ok guys it clearly shows that it's fake so get over it, and who the **** get drunk over 5 heigneken (how ever u write that)? Plus I still live with my parents so I couldn't bring her home, Monastie tell them LOL

Ur gay

Kes sé que je dit la tes meme pas un gay tes un FIF....ou moin les gay sa sassume :p

AHahhahaahah jai pas toute lu mais stevident qule gars vs a compter une bonne joke....Crissement drole en tk loool tu mas fait rire aux larmes.

The question is not what YOU SHOULD DO .... it's WHAT DID YOU DOOOO AFTER THAT.....

OUFFF DRUNK OR NOT I THINK i'LL KILL THAT THING OH YEAH I'LL KILL IT !!! PUNCH IT OR WHATEVER BUT NOT COMIN ON MR AND SAY THAT STORY ASKIN US WHAT TO DO JUST TELL US WHAT DID U DO AFTER SEEING THIS.... MY GOD I REALLY THINK I'LL KILL THAT BEAST !! NOT EVEN HUMAN ANYMORE
some fag get YOU to take him back to YOUR home and has YOU fuk HIM in the ass.................. then shows YOU his d!ck and you didn't attack him with major homicidal urges.........sorry dude but have you ever heard of muff diving befor sex.... best way to make sure, and if "she" says no.... there better be a tampon between her legs or "she" will have a foot up her a$$.
Wow. Just because someone is transsexual you think they should be beaten and killed? :thumbsdow Scary.

Nope. There is no cure to HIV. There are antiretroviral mdx that you can take but it will only reduce the multiplication of the virus (to make a long story short...) to make your quality of life better but it will not cure you from HIV.
Even if you get tested afterward your results will probably be negative. The window period is about 12 weeks which mean you'll have to get tesed again to make sure your body will not have produce HIV antibodies. If its the case, than your're positive on HIV.
That's not quite true. If you're exposed to HIV, you can take a cocktail of 3 different antiretroviral medications for 6 weeks as prophylactic therapy. If you start soon enough (like within 24 hours of exposure) you have a VERY good chance of killing all the active HIV before it gets a chance to start multiplying. Of course, it depends on the viral load of the original carrier.

If the carrier has a low viral load, you start triple-drug prophylaxis immediately, and you maintain it for the full 6 weeks, your chances of seroconversion are quite low (well under 10%).

Emre

Bon cette histoire là est fake c'est certain....

Mais moi j'ai vraiment un collègue de travail qui s'est faite sucer par un gars sans le savoir.... le pire c'est qu'il n'était pas saoul... juste cave pis pas trop trop observateur.

seriously dude....why ?? ....but....dammmm seriously....how ??
^^ ^^ ^^ best story of my life !!!

whats the name of the bar ??? ....i ban this place for life !

seriously dude....why ?? ....but....dammmm seriously....how ??
^^ ^^ ^^ best story of my life !!!

whats the name of the bar ??? ....i ban this place for life !

Je sais pas le nom du bar. mais oui je suis très sérieux......

Le pire c'est qu'il paraît que c'était assez évident que c'était un homme... à part le linge.

I don't wanna be involved in this....
bahahhahah

hahaha si tu dis que ctai évident que ctai un homme....haha c clair que le dude yé au glands a fond !!!

et anyway c'est impossible de se rendre compte que la chose a un penis apres l'avoir bang bang !!

OMG U R SO GAY !!!!!!!! lol how do u not stop urself wen u c that lol like omg u desprate bastard lolhow do u not stop urself and kik "ITS" ass!!!! oh man curl up in a corner and dont come out 4 weeks lol and set ur c**k on fire and never call urself a man again!!!!!! ......unless ur into that kind of stuff in which case its ok i got no problem with gay ppl! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back