Where to meet single 20-23 year old women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, ive been single for a week now , most of u read one of my previous threads.. So id like to know where do u guys usually meet Good looking 20-23 years old girls, I mean apart from clubbing and school or work?
Come with me this weekend, and Il'l show you the way my child *fag*

allright, show me the path, where is this wonderful place ignition?
Libraries are the best place to hook up with smart hot chicks, unless your still in high school :p and what's wrong with meeting girls at work, bars and clubs? Actually nvm, I know what's wrong with meeting girls in clubs and bars, stick to the library dude LOL

bro.. this is my life story, had a girl , broken up, life went to shit went crayzee for about 2 years, picking up girls at clubs every single saturday i went, my goal was a phone number minimum the night, always happened, then met this girl, fail in love and recently broke up, i dont know what i need, iguess its crayzee sex, or sweet rebound girl that will call me none stop and make me feel not lonely, either way they have to be hot

edit: the sex girls, i got some up my sleeve right now, that aint the problem, but i think i also need a good girl that bugs me and calls me every minute to ask what im doing

bro.. this is my life story, had a girl , broken up, life went to shit went crayzee for about 2 years, picking up girls at clubs every single saturday i went, my goal was a phone number minimum the night, always happened, then met this girl, fail in love and recently broke up, i dont know what i need, iguess its crayzee sex, or sweet rebound girl that will call me none stop and make me feel not lonely, either way they have to be hot

edit: the sex girls, i got some up my sleeve right now, that aint the problem, but i think i also need a good girl that bugs me and calls me every minute to ask what im doing
Bro I had the exact same situation as you, was despretly looking for a chick to make me feel better, but then I fixed things up by doing what I had to do in my life: get busy. If you keep urself busy (not playing video game all day long), go to school, work, go to the gym, play sports, etc. It's there that ur going to meet the nicest chicks and if you play your cards right, she wont let you go trust me. There's that chick it's been over a month she txt me everyday wishing me good morning and to see how I am. I then made myself more available to her, she stoped all of a sudden. Got scared, so I kept more distance, she started to do the same thing all over again even more. Just when you see a chick that interest you go for it and see what happens, theres no magic place ull meet the perfect girl, just do ur thing.

dude here's some sad news:

you're not going to find hot, intelligent girls on the internet.

try going to university, hasn't failed for me yet (pun intentional).

I think Ignition needs to fck Brian up the ass so Brian realizes to stop being a fag and just fack already !!

naturally, for profit reasons, we will tape the fckfest and make milions and save poor Brians soul... but not his dignity.

I think Ignition needs to fck Brian up the ass so Brian realizes to stop being a fag and just fack already !!

naturally, for profit reasons, we will tape the fckfest and make milions and save poor Brians soul... but not his dignity.
Line em'up! Ull be the first one Cavalier dude:thefinger

i pick up chicks, not to be arrogant, im a pretty good looking guy, but ive been out of the game for 2 years, and to my big surprise, HOUSE music is the shit today, i hate that, im half italian half peruvian, but my peruvian side takes over , i was made to dance, i grind like if i was in the jungle, i talk dirty to girls and they like it, i need dirt , but need to find myself a loving girl among those lines

i pick up chicks, not to be arrogant, im a pretty good looking guy, but ive been out of the game for 2 years, and to my big surprise, HOUSE music is the shit today, i hate that, im half italian half peruvian, but my peruvian side takes over , i was made to dance, i grind like if i was in the jungle, i talk dirty to girls and they like it, i need dirt , but need to find myself a loving girl among those lines
You need dirt? :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back