Where to meet single 20-23 year old women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4g63er

So, ive been single for a week now , most of u read one of my previous threads.. So id like to know where do u guys usually meet Good looking 20-23 years old girls, I mean apart from clubbing and school or work?

Bro i got some women up my sleeve but i need a hot girl with a head on her shoulders, not hot and dumb

kind of hard to get. but there are some. Not going to tell you where to look :p

I did find one myself. I really can't be happier. Dream come true :thefinger

what i used to do was to get them young, build them up, i make the the perfect sex machine to please my specific needs, then they break up with me, go after other guys because their young, im fed up of that shit, always end up heart broken, i think im going to go under depression

what i used to do was to get them young, build them up, i make the the perfect sex machine to please my specific needs, then they break up with me, go after other guys because their young, im fed up of that shit, always end up heart broken, i think im going to go under depression

Get a 25 years old or older. I think you'd better off with them lol

There already sex machines. Well most of them...

Bro, after exams.. me and u and hadi go clubbin, get smashed and avoid ****in guys in the ass... if we do taht, its a succesful night

dats depends on what kind of girl are u lookin for.... if ure looking for some slutty bitch ass for ocuple nights stands and a big waste of money so prolly at the club...

if ure looking for some smart ass girl... zen go to the libarary

and if ure looking for da real shizzelet zen follow ur heart homie !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back