• Big

Votes: 80 54.4%
  • Small

Votes: 67 45.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clanny

Just read Russian MP3's thread about all his girls... And he was talking about Big and Small tits...

So my question is what tits do you guys prefer ?

I say Big tits are attractive... but Small once are always sweeter and easy to grab !!!!!

Yeah, I go for big with big Quik cercle. You know, that kind of cercle that stay under your glass or on the table, when you drink a Quik.

Depends on the girl, some girls are smoking hot with smaller ones...

but still gotta love the big ones too :p

I love tits. And I love a girl when she's stacked... Definately bigger than too small. :bigup:

I tink you should of added the option "don't care" otherwise, I think it's just irrelevant! what is big? I think C is big, as others would think F is big :p

I like anything C and above, but don't mind anything under if what's attached to it has any potential whatsoever

in proportion with the girl's physic. if she has D's and 5'3" and weights 100pounds, then they are just awkwardly big.

jaime mieux le ptit que les gros, jsé pas un bon B c'est tres nice. Pis quand la fille vieilli son encore a meme hauteur lol

I went out with a girl with small ones, and I thought bigger ones were more attractive.

I then went out with a girl with big ones, and I thought smaller ones were more attractive.

The lesson I learned, the grass always seems greener on the other side.

The lesson I learned, the grass always seems greener on the other side.

2x

but if i had to pick one, big tits, ZOMG i love tits, i jump on them like flies on shit.

my ex had implants and i would play with them EVERYDAY bounce them around, cum on them, good times....GOOD TIMES!

i f*cked a girl once (for a month) she was great in bed but no tits, I MEAN 0 , i swear i had bigger tits, i didn't enjoy it at all...i was like, what the hell am i suppose to play with or suck on when she's riding me...

but C is perfect - they have to be big enough to bounce around and just big enough to titty f*ck, but not to big so they look saggy

i was talking to a girl today, and her shirt was unbuttoned a bit, as we were talking the glare of her chain caught my eye and i immediately looked down to see it, but we were talking face to face, so she definately thought i tried glancing a look at her tits. i tried to cover it by asking "whered u get that chain" god i suck

i was talking to a girl today, and her shirt was unbuttoned a bit, as we were talking the glare of her chain caught my eye and i immediately looked down to see it, but we were talking face to face, so she definately thought i tried glancing a look at her tits. i tried to cover it by asking "whered u get that chain" god i suck

LOL funny story! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back