Who else can't stand that god damn Buick ad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcmajo

Premium
I can't friggin stand that god damn music that comes from the Buick add that we get on MR. Everytime I'm listening to music, I have to put up with that shit in the backround. *td*

I can't friggin stand that god damn music that comes from the Buick add that we get on MR. Everytime I'm listening to music, I have to put up with that shit in the backround. *td*
Yah man wtf, took me a while to figure out it was coming out from that stupid add... I taught it was a new innovation from MR guess not LOL

+1

At first I thought it was a new feature that I could just turn off in the control panel...
Lets just say I was pissed when I found out its an ad and theres nothing I can do

I guess someday i'll get tired and adblock it... which is not something I want to do, since ads are what keeps MR running but if i have no choice I will... for now I just spend less time on MR when this ad comes up (close the browser, my music gets priority over this lame ad)

uh? what are you talking about?
I come here like 100 times a day and I have never heard any song from any add? O_O

its not only on this site, it scared the shit out of me at 4 am when i opened another site and i couldnt find out where the music was coming from lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back