1/4 times & pics at napi april 13???

Status
Not open for further replies.
well isnt what i just said , hes a better driver, youre right. and hes also better than all the drivers of road&track, who couldnt pull more than 15.8 with a stock 92 RS, still depends on the weather again

Reasons for running this fast? Cool weather and a GOOD back wind. I'm certain nobody will ever run these times during a hot summer day. But hey, records are records!

Since my Talon isn't ready, I raced my automatic 4 door beater. Best run of the day was 14.94 at 90MPH. Since this car is worth less than the tax on most cars that were there (some really nice cars I must say), I was kind of happy. :)

I was almost always ahead by the eight mile, but after that, well, the traction advantage was gone.

The real Galant VR-4 ran a 14.14
Two Talons ran 13.0, two ran mid-13's
My firend tried his Mustang at low boost (7 psi) but didn't manage to do better than 12.1 since he had no traction on his radials. His trap speed was an impresive 127MPH though.

Originally posted by bmw323I
But why the hell would he lie about his times when half the board knows him? and he wouldnt be able to lie cause the people he goes to napi with read this board.

Everything is impossible till somebody does it, and when somebody does it people say the time was off:rolleyes:

:bigup:

Hey xxplosif1 : Do you keep your time slips ? If you do, scan and post to remove any doubts, unless he says photoshop !

Originally posted by RedTSi
I ran a best of 14.45 and 97mph.

All I got is a AMS chip and a Neuspeed p-flow.

Buy the way my car is still for sale :)

Its kind of funny... nobody seem to notice my 14.4 run with a "nearly" stock (chip and p-flow only) 97 VR6 Golf that have 172hp in stock trim

And it's like a MAJOR miracle that a RSX type-S ran 0.2 faster than me with a stock engine rated at 200hp..near 30hp stronger than my car...anyways..

It' must be that my car is not a Honda, that why noboby doesnt even care :(

Originally posted by MonOncTsi
Reasons for running this fast? Cool weather and a GOOD back wind. I'm certain nobody will ever run these times during a hot summer day. But hey, records are records!

Since my Talon isn't ready, I raced my automatic 4 door beater. Best run of the day was 14.94 at 90MPH. Since this car is worth less than the tax on most cars that were there (some really nice cars I must say), I was kind of happy. :)

I was almost always ahead by the eight mile, but after that, well, the traction advantage was gone.

The real Galant VR-4 ran a 14.14
Two Talons ran 13.0, two ran mid-13's
My firend tried his Mustang at low boost (7 psi) but didn't manage to do better than 12.1 since he had no traction on his radials. His trap speed was an impresive 127MPH though.

I'd like to have a beater with a 14.94 1/4 mile ! :cry: My car does 16.9 !:cry: :cry:

Originally posted by Gsx-R
well isnt what i just said , hes a better driver, youre right. and hes also better than all the drivers of road&track, who couldnt pull more than 15.8 with a stock 92 RS, still depends on the weather again

One of my buddy did a few 15.7 passes with a BONE STOCK '96 Integra RS. Not even a cold air intake and the third gen integra is heavier than the G2. Maybe he could of done a 15.3 with my G2, he's a good driver too, i should of let him drive my car! ;)

Its kind of funny... nobody seem to notice my 14.4 run with a "nearly" stock (chip and p-flow only) 97 VR6 Golf that have 172hp in stock trim

And it's like a MAJOR miracle that a RSX type-S ran 0.2 faster than me with a stock engine rated at 200hp..near 30hp stronger than my car...anyways..

It' must be that my car is not a Honda, that why noboby doesnt even care :(

Its not that we don't cars, but a VR6 is known to be able to do great times, and with your mods (and your good driving skills) this time is not really debatable.

Originally posted by Luc

Hey xxplosif1 : Do you keep your time slips ? If you do, scan and post to remove any doubts, unless he says photoshop !

Good idea Luc!

Here you go, the underdog of the underdogs! the G2 :p
fd6965b6.jpg

fd128150.jpg

RSX guys, were you running the stock Michelin Rubber ? Cause those things suck big time. They don't grip at all

It was usually between 88 and 89.9. I did a pass at 92 mph but that was off, didn't do it again either.

edit: 89.9, not 88.9

Last edited:

It' must be that my car is not a Honda, that why noboby doesnt even care

This is mostly a honda forum. Amazing times !!!!! It`s ok you can get them on the highway!!!

Originally posted by mirrors
RSX guys, were you running the stock Michelin Rubber ? Cause those things suck big time. They don't grip at all
Chris was running on some kunho ecstas
I was running on the stock michelins......maybe that has something to do with it
:confused:

Originally posted by mk3boy

This is mostly a honda forum. Amazing times !!!!! It`s ok you can get them on the highway!!!

I must admit no... my force is on the 1/8 mile...pass that some vtec engines that rev high kill me, my VR6 engine have nothing to give pass 6500rpm..i wish I had aftermarket cams to shift pass 7000rpm

So it's must be a urban legend that a VR6 can beat everybody on the highway..ok I can get to 240km/h...but...till 200 I know at least a near stock GSR and a type-r that can wipe my ass...

What I doesnt understand, is that a I can kill easely Preludes and a silver RSX type-S last year on the highway...and today I got beat by one ???

I must admit no... my force is on the 1/8 mile...pass that some vtec engines that rev high kill me, my VR6 engine have nothing to give pass 6500rpm..i wish I had aftermarket cams to shift pass 7000rpm

So it's must be a urban legend that a VR6 can beat everybody on the highway..ok I can get to 240km/h...but...till 200 I know at least a near stock GSR and a type-r that can wipe my ass...

What I doesnt understand, is that a I can kill easely Preludes and a silver RSX type-S last year on the highway...and today I got beat by one ???

saw your car today congrats on the times i was VERY impressed

How much does a s2000 usualy run? I though it would be way faster than a rsx because its rwd-more power etc... weird. I dont doubt the rsx time, I just wonder why the s2000 isnt faster?

:bigup: for the times for evereone

And redtsi that really a nice time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back