**import cars**

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcandremérette

Slaut je voudrait savoir si quelqu'un connait une bonne place ou je pourrait aller me chercher une nissan silvia s13 pas trop chère. Il y a trop de compagnie différente qui en importent et je ne sais pas laquelle est la plus fiable. Alors si vous avez des suggestions d'endroits fiable a me donner svp. nésiter pas. Toute l'information que vous connaiser me serra utile.
MERCI beaucoup.

j'Ai une coupe de S13 en stock shoot moi un call 514-561-6666 Patrick :bigup: ...pis ya personne de ceux nommé qui vont battre mon prix et ma qualité *tu*

Last edited:
Bonjour

Je pourrait vous aider,j'ai pu de S13 en stock presentment mais cet un model qui est trouvable avec pas trop de problem au Japon.

Cet important aussi de considere equipment,condition general et modification quand vous calculer votre budget.

Je competitionne pas sur le prix ,mais le package total

Merci

Paulo

moi j'viens de recevoir la mienne (s13) et j'ai fait affaire avec JDMQuebec ( www.jdmquebec.com ) et par expérience si j'peux te conseiller un importateur...c'est eux! SUPER service et EXCELLENTE qualité de voiture...t'a qu'a parler a Stephen ou a Marc-Olivier...ils sont super correct!

moi j'viens de recevoir la mienne (s13) et j'ai fait affaire avec JDMQuebec ( www.jdmquebec.com ) et par expérience si j'peux te conseiller un importateur...c'est eux! SUPER service et EXCELLENTE qualité de voiture...t'a qu'a parler a Stephen ou a Marc-Olivier...ils sont super correct!

JDMquebec is wayyyy overpriced...and they know nothing of what they are selling loll none of these 2 guys are tuners n'or mechanics....i say JUSTINCREDIBLE all the way...Pat and JMI are the best importer around...my GTR i bought from Pat is still running storng 100% at 350WHP+ with some Almasi love loll *tu*no problems what so ever *tu*...plus i paid 2300$ less then a GTR i checked out from Paulo...lukaly i didn't buy it they gunmetal grey one with white 17' nismo mags cuz it was at camo 1-2months later with blown turbos :yikes: and he was selling it 17 000$ OMFG!!!!!

P.s: yo Pat i'm sendin' a friend to buy that mint as **** black GTR you have comming loll 14 000$ is a steal at that price for a car like that! he told him make it 13 000$ and he'll buy on the spot if his mechanic says its ok

hey wassup man...glad to see your GTR's running strong *tu*...just tell your friend to come and see it for himself when it arrives ;)...we inspected it in Japan and car is A1 *tu* mechanically...So i am confident any mechanic will not find anything wrong with it...plus we will inspect it personnaly upon arrival...if his mechanic finds anything major wrong with it id be very surprised :bigup:

thanks a bunch for the positive feedback been getting a lot would be cool if every buyer took the time to leave some feedback loll ...but lots of them dont take the time unlike some of you regulars on MR *tu*

Salut, Je profite du sujet tandis qu'il est chaud...

Je regarde actuellement pour m'acheté une nissan 350z. Je pensais aller dans l'américain mais comme j'ai tjrs aimé le principle RHD je suis curieux du prix que ca pourrais me couté. Je sais que ce model est beaucoup moin cher là bas qu'ici. Et malgré l'importation je crois que ca serais un prix acceptable.

Svp prendre contact avec moi si ceci est dans la mesure des choses que vous etes capable de faire.

Merci

Jdm quebec lol jveux pas bashé mais jai jamais vu des gars pas a leur affaire demme jai tenter de faire affaire 2 fois avec eu

feedback...

pas de service
i connaisse rien
pis son ****ing pourri pour la communication!!!!

JDMquebec is wayyyy overpriced...and they know nothing of what they are selling loll none of these 2 guys are tuners n'or mechanics....i say JUSTINCREDIBLE all the way...Pat and JMI are the best importer around...my GTR i bought from Pat is still running storng 100% at 350WHP+ with some Almasi love loll *tu*no problems what so ever *tu*...plus i paid 2300$ less then a GTR i checked out from Paulo...lukaly i didn't buy it they gunmetal grey one with white 17' nismo mags cuz it was at camo 1-2months later with blown turbos :yikes: and he was selling it 17 000$ OMFG!!!!!

P.s: yo Pat i'm sendin' a friend to buy that mint as **** black GTR you have comming loll 14 000$ is a steal at that price for a car like that! he told him make it 13 000$ and he'll buy on the spot if his mechanic says its ok

Hi there

Sorry I dont remember you coming to see one of my GTR's, did the guys at CAMO also tell you that they were the ones that did the prepurchase inspection on the car at my clients request. They had checked compression,shaft play,suspension ec t ect. I was even there when Haig explained what the car might need in the short or long term directly to the customer.

I had no problems with the car,I had driven the car for about 400 or so Kms,never had any issues,what I was told from my customer (who requested nothing from me by the way) was that 1 of the turbo's had siezed in the housing,not blown(there is a big difference).

He decided to replace the 2 with N1 turbos',and he had also informed me that he had hammered the snot out of the car for over a week before that happened

If the customer who bought the car was upfront,you should be also when you post about someone else.

Thanks

Paulo

Since this thread is getting thicker, I decided to post a more hefty comment/opinion.

I've seen a few importers' cars and their quality, nothing, nothing beats the quality that Paulo (Rydz) imports. In some cases, they might seem more expensive than other importers, but I don't care, that's the extra price, I for example, was willing to pay for a cleaner car. And that's exactly what I got.

Grades do not mean anything to me anymore, after I've seen Grade 3s look better than Grade 4s from somewhere else.

I've seen some Grade 4 cars at other importers in Montreal and Vancouver that look like total sh*t. I've seen about a dozen of Rydz' cars and they were all so mint that I wouldn't even hesitate on purchasing one.

If you're looking for someone who will be upfront with you about his entire importing procedures, always willing to give you the extra mile (even after you purchase the car) and provide you with some of the cleanest stock from Japan, Paulo is the man to see.

I speak with experience. If anyone has questions they do not wish to post, feel free to PM me, I have nothing to hide about my excellent experience with Rydz.

With that in mind, take your time to shop for your S13, don't trust anyone but yourself and your mechanic. Importing a car is not like buying a local car....its a whole different experience on its own. No one knows what it's like until you buy one.

Gd luck.

Pascal

The same shady people that have sold you the same crappy busted out jdm engines for so long and that have lied to you all this time are the same ones selling jdm cars today and you know that once one starts doing it, all of them will follow behind.

This is why i would only trust someone like Paulo who really only does it as a hobby and picks ONLY the finest cars. He picks his cars in the way you would pick your own car: with care!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back