Request:Need Fit/Slim hoodie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad306

Legacy Member
I need to find some hoodie in Light Gray,they need to be slim(material) cotton and fitted.

Im going to wear them under a blazer... thats why...

Very comfy, I love wearing them. As for being warm, they're 100% cotton, and slim, so not that warm. But like I said, layers work great. I just bought this:

serve.asp
then add this:
serve.asp

I was wearing just that outside yesterday, going to my exam at mcgill, and I didn't feel cold.

This goes under the hoodie? Does it make you feel constraint since they both slim?

Well, I decided to do this, cause the hoodies are a bit thin. To be honest, the cardigan is tight fitting, but the material is so soft that you won't feel constrained at all. Very comfortable, and you can move very freely in it. Same goes with most, if not all of American Apparel clothing.

Now watch all these people who called the cardigan "homo" go buy one and think they started a new style..... :p

yup american apparel. i picked up a band's hoodie at a concert that was AA and it's a super cozy fit and it's pretty soft. i don't like wearing my big bulky winter jacket that often unless i'm actually gonna be outside a longtime, so i always wear the hoody under a nicer fall jacket i have.

Are you being serious? Haha.

Photoshop those two pics together. One of my textbooks pulled out the thread around the hole of the top button, and it doesn't stay on. :( Comes to show how soft the material is. It's cotton (I believe) but feels like cashmere (well, almost :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back