Toyota Tuners; Post Pics Of Your Rides Here!

DSCN3910.jpg

DSCN3908.jpg

DSCN3906.jpg

DSCN3905.jpg

DSCN3903.jpg

C'est mon daily drive

Je ne sais pas pourquoi je n'ai jamais posté ici, mais voilà....

Ma première Toyota, ma petit Yaris que j'ai vraiment adoré :)

Et puis cet été, ap`res 5 ans avec la yaris, j'ai décidé, coup de foudre, d'aller me procureur ceci:

L'été arrive rapidement! Mon AE86 vient de sortir de la peinture, et j'avais sortit la mécanique pour pouvoir peinturer l'engine-bay aussi. Entre-temps; j'me suis trouvé un supercharger TRD 8 PSI pour mettre sur mon 3RZ 2.7L de Tacoma que j'ai swappé il y a 2 ans dans ma Corolla.

AE86_zps04692c85.jpg

3RZSC001_zpsf6ac3e1b.jpg

Petit vidéo:

^^^Vraiment, BRAVO! Très clean! pis en plus ca va être un monstre! tu vas passer combien de set d'Azenis cet été tu crois ??!?!?!?!?!

Merci! Des Azenis je vais meme pas en passer un set... parce que je roule juste ca dans le devant. ;) En arrière je roule des Maxxis.

Last edited:
my 97 SC400, pics taken last summer, mags for sale this summer. going 18" G35 rims

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

then this happened last fall, some douche hip checked the quarter and buckled the metal and chipped the paint right off the car, car is 16 years old so no way to blend the paint due to sun fade from the previous owner being a Florida snow bird. i knocked the dent back out at the expense of more paint flying off the car but needs to be worked on to fix the damage so looks like i will be painting the car. im thinking Toyota speedway blue, had it on my 06 Tacoma but sold it before buying a house and i loved that color. at the same time, ill throw on a vertex kit and thats it for exterior.
IMG_2278.jpg

picked this up off ebay, Lextreme.com fish bracket, polished procharger P1SC-1 and polished procharger IC for C5/F-body and maybe C6. IC is for sale btw, dont want to cut it up to fit.
image_1361802219324612.jpg

and this popped by unexpected this week at my friends garage. going 2.5 with a 2011 V6 mustang pypes X-pipe cut to fit, mandrel piping with MagnaFlow 14835 mufflers.
216171_10150187708122529_4522984_n-3.jpg

Last edited:
marctercel, your tercel is wicked, i had 3 of em, one was a 98. loved it. i would love to swap a 1uzfe in your tercel if i had one like that, would be sick !!!!

J'ai ré-installé la mécanique dans mon AE86. Avec la ligne d'exhaust connectée c'est moins bruyant... et on entend très bien le supercharger!

Back