What PC shooter game to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
(i dont care of single player)
if the game has a single player mode... ok cool
but to me only the multiplayer matters in a shooter game!

CS source... i've played it many times, yes it's cool but i'm kinda bored. in fact I have played too much the classic CS and the source one isn't much different... some1 plz correct me if i'm wrong!?!?!? (i have only played in one single map so maybe i missed new important features to the game)

Battlefield 1942 is real nice but it is just not my type of shooter ... too many trucks and planes and big mooving shits

Day of defeat ... i dont know anything about the game... plz tell me more!!

Call of duty... dont know much about it either... are the new ones worth it???

Wolfenstein ET, I have already played a lot and ET is not that good at all. The original Return to Castle Wolfenstein is really better. In fact, ET should have been the RTCW 2 but it turned out to be only a modification of RTCW so they decided to put it for free on the Net. I do recommend it to everyone though, it is better than a lot of shooters and it is FREE

Call of duty 3 doesn't exist for PC yet, they say they won't make it for PC. Theres rumors that they'll make CoD3 for consoles only and PC gets CoD4.

If your into multiplayer your only options were mentionned above. Bf2142 / F.E.A.R / CoD series / CS / Quake 3-4 / Doom 3 / America's Army

Americas Army is free too , realistic and hard online.

si t'aime pas le genre battlefield 2 ou 2142, alors je te conseillerais Call of Duty 1 et 2, puis FEAR et son expansion pack. avec FEAR jpense que tu va capoter, l'intelligence artificielle est malade.

pis si tu veux quek chose de bon aussi, ya max payne 2 qui est tres bon (mais un peu vieux)

counter strike:source
tjrs drole d'entendre tu monde qui dis:i hack le gros,wall hack,aim bot, pi la i part a pleurer

O RLY?

Why would they make a game and give it away free?

Well they used a lot of elements from the original RTCW game, and it's multiplayer only, no solo.

Played it when the beta came out ~4 years ago and never stopped. Somewhat hard to learn at the beginning, but once you get the trick it's really fun, plus there's many mods and a tons of maps.

If someone here decide to start playing and want some hints, send me a PM.

if you are more into tactital combat thinck about R6 vegas or Ghost recon advanced warfigther. Playing vegas now and it is very good and more realistic than ever!!!!!! and cant wait for the extantion of GRAW

i played day of defeat alot, but not on source. it felt realy easy switching from CS to DOD but still, it was awesome to play. you should try to get a normal cs key and download the day of defeat mod.

for computer, I have call of duty and call of duty 2. the original COD is excellent for online playing, the sequel lacks horribly in that department but excells everywhere else. COD 3 is out on every platform but pc.

bf2 for war feeling or FEAR combat (free: http://www.joinfear.com/main ) for quake alike style...

there's also america's army that's free: http://www.americasarmy.com/

bf2sqc.jpg

No need to buy anything. Go download Wolfenstein : Enemy Territory. It's free and better than the other ones. *tu*

i played for so many months man the best i did was 4800 i had an eagle on my helmet or 3 stars...really good game but u need good connection

looks like the new Rainbow Six:Vegas is kicking a$$. But to play this game, you will need a strong PC tho

looks like the new Rainbow Six:Vegas is kicking a$$. But to play this game, you will need a strong PC tho

Rainbow Six sa a jamais été bon sur PC...je les ait tous essayer. J'ai meme beaucoup jouer a RvS mais ces parce que je conaissait pas les autre shooter comme cs et bf

Juste pour te donner une ider je doit avoir jouer au moin 6 mois a tactical ops (quand jetais tout petit)

I took people's advice and got CS : Source -- can someone explain why the walls aren't filled in (pink/purple with no texture) when I play CS? My graphics are turned up high, running a Radeon 9800 Pro.

And most of the servers say "out of date" or "wrong version" though I updated mine to the latest version...

So far, I don't see what's so special about CS!

I took people's advice and got CS : Source -- can someone explain why the walls aren't filled in (pink/purple with no texture) when I play CS? My graphics are turned up high, running a Radeon 9800 Pro.

And most of the servers say "out of date" or "wrong version" though I updated mine to the latest version...

So far, I don't see what's so special about CS!

CS sucks ! you were better with FEAR ! it's much more realistic !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back