Israel Plans Nuclear Strike on Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
their end is closer then what u think my friend

You're so naive. Do u really think that the us will eventually get bombed :rolleyes:
If there's a place on earth that will eventually get nuked, it will be somewhere in the middle east. NOT North America...even if you'd like to think so.

et c'est MADE IN USA la bombe !!!!

pourquoi il (bush) va pas voir le fou en coree du nord (Kim Jong-il) qui teste des bombes a gauche et a droite :dunno: .et lui dire : hey budy, t'as pas le droit.

pourquoi il (bush) va pas voir le fou en coree du nord (Kim Jong-il) qui teste des bombes a gauche et a droite :dunno: .et lui dire : hey budy, t'as pas le droit.

Pcq cte buddy la peut faire ben des dégats.

If Israel does attack Iran with this oh so secretive but all over the news 'plan', I dont see how it'll create the second holocaust.

You're so naive. Do u really think that the us will eventually get bombed :rolleyes:
If there's a place on earth that will eventually get nuked, it will be somewhere in the middle east. NOT North America...even if you'd like to think so.

bla bla bla , i never said that the U.S would get bombed. Before you get all excited over my statement, i said the u.s will come to an end earlier then what you predict. Meaning economically and politically. A new superpower will soon emerge and the defeat of the U.S will be catastrophic.

Pcq cte buddy la peut faire ben des dégats.

Ben non lol La Corée du Nord c'est pas une priorité. C'est tout.

Les américains veulent s'implanter au moyen orient pour avoir plus de pétrole pour eux (et pour mettre dans vos p'tites toto aussi...).

Oubliez pas, la chine va en vouloir BEAUCOUP de pétrole dans les années qui s'en viennent....alors veut mieux avoir le contrôle...se dit Mr. Bush.

bla bla bla , i never said that the U.S would get bombed. Before you get all excited over my statement, i said the u.s will come to an end earlier then what you predict. Meaning economically and politically. A new superpower will soon emerge and the defeat of the U.S will be catastrophic.

and that superpower will be? :rolleyes:
Come on, get real man, if they fall we're mostly all falling with them.
Remember, you also live in NORTH AMERICA. You will fall too....unless you go back in middle east or somewhere else...which i doubt cause you're having it pretty much easy here, eh? ;)

The americans won't fall in a near future. Trust me. You underestimate them and i think it's pretty funny to see how clueless you are. :laugh:

Pourquoi est-ce que tu viens mêler la Corée du Nord et les États-Unis la dedans?

Et franchement, je ne sais pas d'ou te viens l'idée que les états-unis ne s'opposent pas activement au développement du programme nucléaire coréen... Ils le font.

Dont hold your breath...
wars have always been profitable for the us economy
i agree it will come to an end someday, but not in our lifetime..emipires take time too fall, and honestly i wouldnt mind a China as a superpower they seem smart

Remember, you also live in NORTH AMERICA. You will fall too....unless you go back in middle east or somewhere else...which i doubt cause you're having it pretty much easy here, eh? ;)

The americans won't fall in a near future. Trust me. You underestimate them and i think it's pretty funny to see how clueless you are. :laugh:

clueless eh, i don’t feel like debating with u. But there's tones of facts that proves my point. And i think, they were discussed on this forum a few months ago.

Dont hold your breath...
wars have always been profitable for the us economy
i agree it will come to an end someday, but not in our lifetime..emipires take time too fall, and honestly i wouldnt mind a China as a superpower they seem smart

i agree, but we will c the down fall of the states during our life time, it will take a few years

i agree, but we will c the down fall of the states during our life time, it will take a few years

Facts please.

Its not to crazy to think the us economy might get into trouble, but thats about as far as it'll fall within our lifetime if anything.

There is a new superpower forming my friends..it's called the European Union. Give it time..you'll see.

don't think that the american "empire" won't fall just like every empire before it. it's inevitable.

germany. england, rome, greece........

Ignorance is bliss. The US Empire might not come to an abrubt collapse, but it is definately in a decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back