Israel Plans Nuclear Strike on Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant. Let's show these Iranians that nuclear warfare is bad by using nuclear weapons on them.

Israel permits itself way too much. Something must be done about that country of legal terrorists.

There is a new superpower forming my friends..it's called the European Union. Give it time..you'll see.

What the hell does this have to do with anything ?

My question is why is canada filled with faggotness.

We need bombs.
**** a small city of russia could probly take over canada.

Ignorance is bliss. The US Empire might not come to an abrubt collapse, but it is definately in a decline.

Why do you think that? The US has only recently begun to expand militarily (less than 50 years). They are just beginning to find their imperial legs.

Just look at the Roman empire: they started with lofty goals and a republic, expanded, became a military dictatorship and then REALLY did damage and expanded to their apogee.

The US is just beginning, my friend. You are not through with them yet.

As for future superpowers, there is only one sure contender (China), and one possible (Europe).

There is no way in hell the muslim world can become one, assuming they can even put aside their tribal views long enough to be a united entity. There is no industrial base whatsoever in any of the predominantly muslim countries, bar Indonesia. Sitting on a oil slick and gazillions of dollars is certainly NOT a good base. It takes more than money to be king of the mountain. Sadly for them, they don't have it. They depend on import for almost everything but food.

Brilliant. Let's show these Iranians that nuclear warfare is bad by using nuclear weapons on them.

Israel permits itself way too much. Something must be done about that country of legal terrorists.

What the hell does this have to do with anything ?

Well everyone is talking about the collapse of the "US Empire" and I was just staing that the European Union is the latest federation being formed to rival the USA. Anyone who thinks the USA will just drop off the map is dead wrong. This isn't like ancient times when 1 country rules the world. China, the USA and Europe will all share the role of "world rulers" Countries like North Korea and Iran will be nothing more than a thorn in the side of these rulers. They will never be a world superpower, at least not in our lifetime.

The United States will break up into the North and the South. The North is peace-oriented, and will annex to Canada. While the South are the Imperalists who want to invade other countries.

Mark my words. :p

We need bombs.

filled with faggotness like you, thank god you dont run our country, I'm proud that canada doesn't have bombs and what not, we are a peacefull country and I hope it remains that way. It's nice to live in a country where you never have to worry about starting a war with anyone, mind you we do get involved sometimes, but overall, we are a peacefull country.

We need bombs.
-You have no idea what you are talking about...

-For those of you who think the US are going to fall/crumble/whatever well maybe but we'll fall with them if they do so just stfu *blah*

-For the "main" event of this thread well who cares about plans? Anybody can makes plans for anything that doesn't mean they'll go forward with it.

Anybody can makes plans for anything that doesn't mean they'll go forward with it.

right, but the scary thing is that Israel has already done it once (Iraq 1981).

Big Pat said:
They are just beginning to find their imperial legs.

yes and no. 1898 was definitely the beginning though.

filled with faggotness like you, thank god you dont run our country, I'm proud that canada doesn't have bombs and what not, we are a peacefull country and I hope it remains that way. It's nice to live in a country where you never have to worry about starting a war with anyone, mind you we do get involved sometimes, but overall, we are a peacefull country.

Do you have a probleme with my homosexuallity ???

Cause I dont.

and that superpower will be? :rolleyes:
Come on, get real man, if they fall we're mostly all falling with them.
Remember, you also live in NORTH AMERICA. You will fall too....unless you go back in middle east or somewhere else...which i doubt cause you're having it pretty much easy here, eh? ;)

The americans won't fall in a near future. Trust me. You underestimate them and i think it's pretty funny to see how clueless you are. :laugh:

i dont think it will be in my lifetime but i do beleive it wont be long after . China definatly has the potential and manpower to take over the world.

as for israel and iran , i doubt it will happen but if it does its gonna bad news for israel

right, but the scary thing is that Israel has already done it once (Iraq 1981).

Israel didn't use nuclear weapons though, only conventional bombs I guess that's what is bugging people about this would-be operation (IE the nuclear-tipped bunker busters).

yeah but thats like chernobyl , raditation still leaks out and makes the location uninhabitable

Error: They bombed the reactor before it was finished and there was no fallout since there was no fuel. Run "operation opera" in google or wikipedia.

yeah but thats like chernobyl , raditation still leaks out and makes the location uninhabitable

They were not active at the time.It took place before they were fully operational to minimise this risk. there was no radiation..

Do you have a probleme with my homosexuallity ???

Cause I dont.

I have a problem that you use the work "faggot" in every single post I've seen from you in the past month.

Guys, relax. EVEN IF there was am official plan of attack, the government would find a way to cover our eyes, block out our concerns, turn their heads and fire.. just like the states has done a few times now. They'll just use everyday shit like kids getting shot in schools and people getting run over by subway trains to avoid the real issues. one person at home dying compared to thousands across the sea seems to be the ultamate distraction to what seems to be a very disturbing way of lying to all of us.

They were not active at the time.It took place before they were fully operational to minimise this risk. there was no radiation..

oh my bad , i did not know this little detail. thanks for clearing it up*tu*

They bombed a Nuclear reactor , they did not use Nukes themselves.

good point. i meant to draw attention to the fact that it's not just an empty threat.

but this stuff is nothing new. the US has drawn up similar plans for bombing iran, using tactical nuclear weapons according to some reports.

good read: http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=20060222&articleId=2032

also: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/printFriendly/0,,1-524-2535177-524,00.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back