RED LITE ce matin????

Status
Not open for further replies.
mon ami etait la hier pis oui c'etait les 3 noirs qui se tenait au coins du chambre hiphop. ils ont essayer de shooter un gars pis ils l'ont manquer, mais au lieu, ils ont shooter une fille innocent. tabarnak esti criss de cave..,

mon ami il dit qu'il etait assis juste a cote d'eux pis il a vu tout l'affaire.
ce qui est drole c'est que quand c'est arriver la premiere personne qui a courru avant tout le monde c'etait des securites lol

Wow....you gotta be real stupid to shoot someone in the club! I mean come on! Do they have brains or what??

They're everywhere now in laval, those are the fkucers you cross at Carrefour Laval on a sunday afternoon *td*

Wow....you gotta be real stupid to shoot someone in the club! I mean come on! Do they have brains or what??

They're everywhere now in laval, those are the fkucers you cross at Carrefour Laval on a sunday afternoon *td*

exactement. esti bande de criss de sans dessin, s'ils veulent vraiment faire affaire avec quelqu'un, au moins fait le sans deranger le monde..

ils se pensent quoi eux en shootant dans la publique??

What a ****en bunch of wanna be's. Fkcu i hate those places.

Fkcu 'em all. I'll stick to my local pub.

Dude you realize theres like 100X more violence in bars/clubs

I'm personally pissed when i hear these things happen because it gives redlite a horrible name. I love that club but I think i'll go to circus from now on. I also love hip hop but you guys are right about it attracting the thugs. That's the downside to hip hop. The thugs and lifestyle associated with it.

**** the gangsters and the violence. I also feel bad for those on pills who had to hang around for 6-7 hours. That must of been a drag. I wonder if they spun a little to keep the people from going nutso?

My 2 cents

Nick

Dude you realize theres like 100X more violence in bars/clubs

My 2 cents

Nick

In clubs, yes, not in bars. Atleast, not in the ones i go.....where they play old school punk rock and other cool music (ie: no hip hop), concidence? Not sure.

Man, if there's any violence in the place i go, it'll be a fist fight over a spilled bottle of beer lol (and the guys usually knows each others lol)

Why isn't anybody getting stabbed in the mosh pit of a Social Distortion concert? But we sure know shitt will hit the fan at the snoop dog concert?

When i used to go to Foufs back in the mid-late 90's, there was no rap, now i heard they're playing some and it got bad......at some point. Anyone knows more on this?

it should be the death penalty for something like this , set an example for all the lil 50 cents around

hey i'm just saying the dealers and all the staff and those people are normal people, the gang shit I dont like at all, but we cant do anything about it, and i dunno what ur taling about with ur cocaine, a lot of these people just go there after clubs or just go there to party, not get fcked up, anyways when i go its after a club, most likely still drunk finishing off the night and going to chill with friends after, but yes the gang stuff really sucks and i too wish that they could just settle this shit outside, and i really wonder who was supposed to be shot, and if security ran first it was to make sure they didn't get out, but these gang guys that shot arent normal people at all, this story just hurts redlite, the after hour industry and the nightlife all together, damn gangs!!! keep ur shit to yourselves dont risk innocent lives for the fun of it!!!

It's been going downhill for years now, they are everywhere now.

Hey, i was at starbucks Laval last weekend and alex gave me a coupon for a free coffee :p :p :bigup: (they messed up my order)

p-s: how can you guys tolerate so much students in there!!?? There were taking all the tables goddamn it! lol

Hey, i was at starbucks Laval last weekend and alex gave me a coupon for a free coffee :p :p :bigup: (they messed up my order)

p-s: how can you guys tolerate so much students in there!!?? There were taking all the tables goddamn it! lol

I don't work there anymore I quit 2 months ago. Yeah alex is one of the cooler employees and for the students well it's been like that for a while. Next time just tell him Henry said you could have a free coffee (as long as it's not the short arab (rabih) and that huge fat bitch(melissa) they should give it to you, I haven't stopped by in weeks now.

I don't work there anymore I quit 2 months ago. Yeah alex is one of the cooler employees and for the students well it's been like that for a while. Next time just tell him Henry said you could have a free coffee (as long as it's not the short arab (rabih) and that huge fat bitch(melissa) they should give it to you, I haven't stopped by in weeks now.

C'est vrai tu me l'avais dit mais j'men souvenais plus.:D

Why is there never any security by the emergency exits? It's not like it is prohibetively expensive to hire a half dozen extra gorillas. Cheaper in the long run then having your club's reputation ruined.

Also, why is there even hip hop in the after hours in the first place? It is not a 24/7 party scene. Weed makes you sleepy after 12 at night. Separate the two and there will be no more problems, all the "thugs" will be busy eliminating themselves from society during there all night sausage fests. Darwinism at work. The rest of us will have fun partying.

"Face control" is needed. It might seem racist, but it works. The concept gained prominence in Russian clubs, after numerous problems in the mid 90's. Basically, there is an "art director" who chooses people to let in, to create a certain vibe, not necessarily money related, just for ambience. I.e. not hip hop dressed people into a house club. Also some nationalities are restricted, i.e. they don't let Chechens in most Moscow clubs. Here in Switzerland they don't let Albanians and Kosovars in as they ALWAYS create problems.

the snoop dog concert?

When i used to go to Foufs back in the mid-late 90's, there was no rap, now i heard they're playing some and it got bad......at some point. Anyone knows more on this?

Foufs is fine. The only hiphop they're playing are ''classics'' like Jump around, I like big butts, etc...
They do have hiphop shows from time to time but they bring underground rappers that have a clear mind. Foufs is thug-free.

en fin de semaine a la boom, on etais dehors pour fumer une cloppe, dans le line up, ya un gars qui se fait fouiller, ya un gat a la ceinture, le doorman veut pa sle laisser entrer jusqua temps que son chum sorte une coupe de brun, c drole apres ya pas de problemem a rentrer avec le gat...

c'est pourri comme situation, surtout que plein de monde dans le lineup l'ont ben vu...messemble tu te sens pu trop en securité

seriously what will it take? a several bunch of poeple thinking it's more than enough and willing to take the law in their hands?

seriously what will it take? a several bunch of poeple thinking it's more than enough and willing to take the law in their hands?

No because there will always be a market for drugs so there will always be some "thugs" around to sell it. If there was no market they would abandon the place but that will never be the case.

^^ I don't think you get my point. Mark my word in a near futur some citizen will be trough, they will take their guns a they will go shoot in the bunch of black thug on the corner of the street. How would u feel if it was your daughter who would have been shot? I know I would seek these ****ers and then bet the shit out of them even if it get me 25 years lor get the beating of my life. I swear i'd go apeshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back