FS: BPM TurboBack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrexxer

I changed my exhaust on friday I bought a brand new I got a deal I just couldn't pass...

The BPM CatBack is full stainless so no rust the catalyc converter has been emptied. The it's there for the cops eye to see but not doing anything!! LOL...but the catback is in very nice condition

The BPM Downpipe is not full stainless so it rusted but is still solid and has no holes in it...still has some time left in it...especially if someone was to sand it (sandblast) and paint it with rust proof high temp paint...but it's still in pretty rough shape rust wise!

I consider this exhaust to be pretty loud but most people like the sound very much. I love the sound even if it's loud

Now that the exhaust is off the car I can see that the downpipe needs a little loving it's in worst shape than I originally thought I decided to sell for 250$

BPM have weird division for the exhaust the AXLEBACK will fit any subaru I hear but the downpipe is shorter than most downpipe which means if someone would want to install just the full cat back it would need some custom work to extend the exhaust an extra 3 or 4 inches...

The cat back is awsome shape though...That alone is worth it right! I'm located in GATINEAU

Any info Send me a PM you can send me your email address if you want pictures...

Thanks

If you or anyone else has any sandblasting to do you can give me a call. We sandblast anything at really good prices, and we use aluminum oxide (not sand) to give a smooth finish that looks like primer.

Ricci Sandblasting
10205 Armond Lavergne
Montreal-North, Quebec

514-326-3945

Thanks and good luck

If you or anyone else has any sandblasting to do you can give me a call. We sandblast anything at really good prices, and we use aluminum oxide (not sand) to give a smooth finish that looks like primer.

Ricci Sandblasting
10205 Armond Lavergne
Montreal-North, Quebec

514-326-3945

Thanks and good luck
How much to sandblast an intire car shell (in and out) ??? Sorry for thread jacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back