Still looking for a job! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchy

Legacy Member
I can't find much of anything out there...

I really don't care where I work except it can't be a downgrade from what I last did (retail sales). I'd be perfectly happy doing sales again though!

I can do anywhere from 15-25 hours a week, it really depends on what's going on during school.

I live in Ile Perrot so anything as far as West Island would be preferable unless there's a job offer I can't deny as far as Downtown.

Thanks!

Danier Leather (Centre Riocan Kirkland) around the Colisee is hiring.

You would probably be in sales and if you are good at it you will make lots of money.

Work at Aldo so you can dress Justin Timberlake wannabes. j/k.

I like that Aldo has a very professional image, but it seems most male workers there do their best to wear whatever Justin is wearing. One guy at Aldo downtown, he wore the same outfit 3 days in a row. I would see him whenever I would wait for my girlfriend who works at Dynamite.

that's hilarious. I have a friend that works at the aldo head office. I've been there many times. Tons of hotties!!! They have a gym at the company. Aparently selling shoes you can make a mint and its with commission a little too.

I like that Aldo has a very professional image, but it seems most male workers there do their best to wear whatever Justin is wearing. One guy at Aldo downtown, he wore the same outfit 3 days in a row. I would see him whenever I would wait for my girlfriend who works at Dynamite.

Off topic, but I have to share this with you. My GF use to work for Dynmaite for a few years, to help with her education costs. Whatever your GF does, if they ever offer her a job at the Dynamite head office (located near Decarie), tell her NOT to take it. My GF took a job there, and it was a freaking joke. The pay is crap, and they treat their employees like crap too. It was like a Kindergarden there. I lost total respect for the "Dynamite chain".

The girls working there are hot though. That was the only good thing about the place. I would wait for my GF to finish work outside the building, getting there early whener I could! :)

Just my 2 cents

Danier Leather (Centre Riocan Kirkland) around the Colisee is hiring.

You would probably be in sales and if you are good at it you will make lots of money.

Also in Riocan is MEXX that is hiring. Im not 100% sure but I think Sirens is too, but I dont think they hire males?

It doesn't get much more metrosexual then Aldo, Munchy should fit right in. I'm not sure i'd buy shoes from a brown man tho.

I can't find much of anything out there...

I really don't care where I work except it can't be a downgrade from what I last did (retail sales). I'd be perfectly happy doing sales again though!

I can do anywhere from 15-25 hours a week, it really depends on what's going on during school.

I live in Ile Perrot so anything as far as West Island would be preferable unless there's a job offer I can't deny as far as Downtown.

Thanks!

why didn't you keep your job at the bay? you got kicked out? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back