• Up North

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Eastern Townships

Votes: 27 69.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Up North!

Even though i like Bromont, i just can't stand the sunday afternoon traffic on the 10 when you come back to mtl !! Just because of the traffic and the freakin bridge, i'd choose up north for sure.

My 2 cents. *tu*

Up North!

Even though i like Bromont, i just can't stand the sunday afternoon traffic on the 10 when you come back to mtl !! Just because of the traffic and the freakin bridge, i'd choose up north for sure.

My 2 cents. *tu*
La 15 est pas mieux, j'étais à Tremblant l'autre jour et le monde roulait lentement, j'ai même été obligé d'en passer par l'accotement

cause you drive like a woman{unless your in a tdi:p } i used to drive out to knowlton everyday, the chicks are worth the drive. hour and a half drive in traffic........ :yikes: and i just love the attitude of the locals, people welcome you into their homes.. well until you take their wife...lol but that's a whole other story.lol and it's alot of fun when half the bar hates you cause you are an outsider{and the wife story} and the other half knows you and hopes someone trys to start with you to watch the fun.lol i'm going out this weekend, i miss my home away from home.

The problem is to drive back on sunday...2 hours because of the stupid champlain bridge. To go there I usually leave pretty late on friday and get there in just over an hour.

I used to have a friend who had a place in Saint-etienne-de-bolton and I ended up dating a chick who had a nice chalet by the water 5 mins from my friend's place. I used to go there all the time. I really need to buy myself a place outside of mtl.

La 15 est pas mieux, j'étais à Tremblant l'autre jour et le monde roulait lentement, j'ai même été obligé d'en passer par l'accotement

Tu as l'option de la 117 au moins....et tu as pas les ponts de la rive-sud bloqués 23 heures sur 24. Juste ça me ferait choisir les Laurentides au lieu des Cantons.

Moi je veux acheter quelque chose dans la montérégie ouest, mieux que les deux autres(pour moi) sauf qu'il n'y a pas de montagne.

I only like up north when there is something happening at LCMT other then that I find Sutton to be more relaxed then Tremblant. Also if im getting pissed off in Canada I can drive down the rd to the US.

The problem is to drive back on sunday...2 hours because of the stupid champlain bridge. To go there I usually leave pretty late on friday and get there in just over an hour.

I used to have a friend who had a place in Saint-etienne-de-bolton and I ended up dating a chick who had a nice chalet by the water 5 mins from my friend's place. I used to go there all the time. I really need to buy myself a place outside of mtl.

i never had a problem with the bridge, if there was i'd jump to the mercier. i tryed to move out there twice........ i didn't work out i think the townships doesn't like me.lol

you guys are ballin' way too much for my taste, whats that class in school that i skipped that teach you guys how to be ballin' like crazy?

Eastern Townships all the way! Much nicer, and very close to the U.S. border. Up North for the Tremblant race track...

Up North FTW (im biased since my parents have a second house is st-sau)
because:

-We have bars and clubs to go to at night (Bourbon North)
-There is always something happening at Avila snowpark or mont st-sau, even though they arent as big as sutton and bromont
-The 15>10
-More ballers up north

my rents had a place in the townships when I was little but they sold it to get rid of our mortgage in the city... t'was nice FROM THE PHOTOS I've SEEN lol...but yeah I go up North because I have very nice friends, with very nice cottages lol.. I LOVE YOU GUYS...I don't go to the townships...so one vote for up north?

im always up north, never really went in the eastern townships..

ill have to go check it out!! then i can answer hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back