Audi R8

Status
Not open for further replies.
the front and back are nice but the side is horrible with the 2 tone color its just horrible. The grey issh panel makes the car looks like it has giant door handles lol

the front and back are nice but the side is horrible with the 2 tone color its just horrible. The grey issh panel makes the car looks like it has giant door handles lol

I agree.. the side needs to not be like that. And i dont like how there is no coherence with the front or the back. But performance wise, im sure that car will make a good reputation for itself very quickly.

I agree.. the side needs to not be like that. And i dont like how there is no coherence with the front or the back. But performance wise, im sure that car will make a good reputation for itself very quickly.

btw dude i dunno about the real life car but i have the R8 in gt4, its a concept and i took it out for a spin on the nurburing (sorry i cant spell german) and it was disapointing and very frustration to drive. It understeers turning in to the corner and when i try to correct with throttle it snap oversteers and understeer at the same time. I dunno its so weird, i think it has same engine as RS4 with 420hp in GT4. maybe i just suck at driving but i couldnt drive properly to make at least 8 mins on the Nurb. :dunno:

btw dude i dunno about the real life car but i have the R8 in gt4, its a concept and i took it out for a spin on the nurburing (sorry i cant spell german) and it was disapointing and very frustration to drive. It understeers turning in to the corner and when i try to correct with throttle it snap oversteers and understeer at the same time. I dunno its so weird, i think it has same engine as RS4 with 420hp in GT4. maybe i just suck at driving but i couldnt drive properly to make at least 8 mins on the Nurb. :dunno:

Ever since the inception of audi into GT series, i notice that they always sucked in handling... mainly due to the ridiculous amount of understeer. So i have to agree with you, but i hoped that this would not be an issue with the R8. We'll see when it enters production what happens.

me too! I really hate the R8 in GT4.....The power/weigth ratio isn't bad but it still feels like a 1800kg+ car when driving it on a course:dunno: *td*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back