Snoop Doggy Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you be surprised that ice cube was good? He killed the place! Your talkin about a rap pionneer! I went to this show for him only! Don't really care about snoop even less about Bellys, who he is?

Really ice cube and WC own! It was funny to see all the young kid don't understand what was going on with them! Theyve done beat from 1989! Crazy!

BOOOWWW DOOOWWWWNNNNNNNNNN

Criss la moitié du show de Snoop j'étais assis a meme pas voir le show...mais Ice Cube pis Dub C OHHHH SHIIIIT :yikes: toute les vieux beat de débille jtai debout toute le long :bigup: Juste du bon vieux gansgta shit!

Last edited:
granted ice cube gave a better performance or wtv, but snoop is my main man he was the what i listsen too when i was in 4th grade :D this man has more charisma then cube. Snoop is funnier all the way, Cube is more of the hardcore hypeman and snoop is the smooth funny dude. snoop, dre and pac are the all time best i dont care who comes out next

i was on the floor. really impressed by ice/snoop. in terms of violence, there was none. i couple of gangsta people like pushed by me, and they were all polite (eg. excuse me etc.) o yea and Belly suckedshit

Est-ce que tu clakais des doigts en disant "Ohhh shitttt! Oh Shitttt!!!" ?

^^ lol

BRRRAAAP BRRRRRAP

65250112_ebbe398974_m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back