Plumber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoppaP

A buddy of mine wants to become a plumber... What do you guys think of the profession? What kind of schooling do you need? He expects to earn 80,000$+ a year working full time. Is he being realistic??

Trade school, if im not mistaken, one year too one year and a half of schooling...very strong trade and high demand along with electricians. I dont know if ts like electricians where after schooling they start first apprentice up untill 5th and then become master electrician. But i have a coule of buddies into it and theyre happy with their salary...i dont know if plumbers make 80 k and up but i do know master electrician now is at a minimum salary of 30/h and its been going up a dollar a year a few years now..
Im actually looking into electrician trade .
Good luck to your friend!

Some trades make BLING... But only those trades in demands... Like the above poster said, electricians and what not... But with trade jobs, you really need to work at it and get those contracts otherwise you'll make shit all!

hey man i work in refrigeration witch is in the construction department also and all i have to say u make 30 $ an hour thats if u are a technician and then u make 65000$ a year about but since i do more then 40 hours a week u make some good cash man u can easilly make 80K in a year if u work about 50 hours a week witch i do and i work for someone and if u like the sidelines u will make a killing the only thing is make sure u will like what u do cause u are gona hate urself anyways take care dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back