Electrician Trade!..HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocketroggit

Hey everyone..

im looking into going to trade school to become a certified electrician..

just wanted to know if there any electricians on MTLracing.com and how do they like it so far..

BUT my main question is what schools are there out there for me to go to besides le chantier in laval, and aviron in mtl. Preferabbly in the laval and montreal region and i cant find any english schools. Im sure there are a few english one, doesnt have to be english school, but atleast they must give out some english couses.

Anyways
Thanks in advance!

re

its a great trade lots of money to make and you can always start your own buisness, Call the APCHQ or the CCQ for a list of school you can attend:bigup:

depends what kind of person u are, u more manuel or office type ? ive been sort of an electrician for the past year or so, i dont have my cards but i started as an electricans helper and slowly just becoming one. and theres alot of things u can do and different types. if ur more manuel then go in to wiring houses etc etc. and if u more relax look into an office type job building electric panels/etc etc. thats what im currently doing, its nice to be able to sit and do it, but some of these type of jobs are very repetative and u build the same thing all the time, im not in that boat since its usually different , but i know if i was id shoot myself. besides that its preatty kool and it pays well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back