Warning: Sympatico is now capped! No more unlimited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cellyseller

As of Dec 31 2006 Sympatico caps all connections weather its high speed or ultra high speed. I just finished my contract of 1 year and while i was gonna renew they told me specifically i will not have unlimited downloads anymore.

1) Any new contracts are capped @ 30 gigs
2) Any new renewals are capped at 30 gigs
3) all promotions no longer include unlimited

I would check your contracts and call if you think you passed 30 gigs.

*td* @ Sympatico - the client representative said they started capping to stop piracy.

I guess videotron it is...

Haha deja qui sont slow la seul raison pourquoi le monde gardait sympatico cetais pour ddl a fond pour pas cher...Videotron doit etre content d'apprendre sa :bigup:

videotron had Caps & limits back in the day, don't know about now..

they also were very Eager to turn over customer Ip's for lawsuites if the court case went for the record co's
it didn;t .

I just called, again, and basically got the nicest rep on the line.

He's offering me first 3 months free, next 3 months @ 29.95 and the rest of the 6 months @ 34.95

Awesome deal - here is the icing on the cake - UNLIMITED bandwith - yep, no cap.

Videotron is capped for High Speed and High Speed Extreme plus. High Speed Extreme is uncapped, so download at will!

I guess all the Sympatico users (pirates) will switch to Videotron High Speed Extreme. Sympatico sucks anyways, capped or not.

J'ai appeler de mon coter j'ai haute vitesse ultra... et ils mon dit j'etais toujours illimiter... sur leur site c'est ecrit aussi...

S’applique aux nouveaux clients sans engagement. 1.50$/Go additionnel, facturé par tranches de 100 Mo (1 024 Mo = 1 Go), jusqu’à 30$/mois.

I just called, again, and basically got the nicest rep on the line.

He's offering me first 3 months free, next 3 months @ 29.95 and the rest of the 6 months @ 34.95

Awesome deal - here is the icing on the cake - UNLIMITED bandwith - yep, no cap.

Dude what's the plan? Speed.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back