Justin Timberlake show

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolll arreter don... c super bon du JT
ya faite un super de bon show... plein de remix, il a durer super longtemps... Pink etait vraiment en feu pis Timbaland ak son mix :run: ecoeurant
pis les filles qui avait la :jack:
vous avez manquer dekoi !!!

Yep meme si je trippe pas sur sa muzique je doit dire qui donne un bon show

les gens ont beaucoup de difficulté a reconaitre le talent, justin T est l'un des meilleur showman presentement, j'aime pas ca musique tout simplement parque ce n'est pas mon genre, mais je suis capable de dire qu'il a enormement de talent comme pavarotti, celine dion etc.... je les aime pas mais ils ont enormement de talent et je respect les gens qui les aprecie

pour ce qui est de justin timberlack, je pense que si il etait pas bo gosse et n'avait pas fais parti de Nsink... plusieur personne l'aprecierais plus,

Chu tu le seul a trouver sa face trop symétrique ? je sais que ces sa qui determine si le monde so beau ou moin beau (prouver scientifiquement) mais serieu j'ai vu une pic de sa face agrandi pi on dirais un robot. Entk si vous avez vu la pic dans le journale de montreal vous aller comprendre !

ahhh man i missed timbaland....no i regret not going even more....damn

i heard that justin was paid 25 000 to be at time yesterday after the show

does anyone know where he partied after his show?

He was partying at the W. I have a pic with him and on of my buddy's friends.

I was at the show and I must say this guy puts on a hell of a show.
From the start with Pink opening up to JT to Tim it was just really impressive and so what if chicks were screaming there lungs out guys do the same shit at Habs hockey games.

ahhh man i missed timbaland....no i regret not going even more....damn

i heard that justin was paid 25 000 to be at time yesterday after the show

He was offered 25gs from Opera and refused, i dont think he was at time either.

He was partying at the W. I have a pic with him and on of my buddy's friends.

I was at the show and I must say this guy puts on a hell of a show.
From the start with Pink opening up to JT to Tim it was just really impressive and so what if chicks were screaming there lungs out guys do the same shit at Habs hockey games.

post the pic

bien personnelement je suis pas gros fan de justin, mais j'aime bien sa musique

mais timbaland omfg!!!

pui les tite filles qui cris, c'est 10 fois plus fou qu'a un match de hockey, fallais je bouche mes oreils, pire encore les 2 filles a coter de moi ne criait meme pas!!

I like how quite a few people like to insult other people's interests and think they're better than everyone else. It's usually the same people too. And most of it is just generalizations that bring nothing to the thread.

booo booo cry me a riverrr

his music is for teens....nuff said.

I did like Alpha Dog though, and i think he's an ok actor. He should quit music and get more into movies.

Happy?

booo booo cry me a riverrr

his music is for teens....nuff said.

I did like Alpha Dog though, and i think he's an ok actor. He should quit music and get more into movies.

Happy?

See, generalizations. Bon Jovi is for 40 year old virgins. There's another one. I'm not complaining, but if you don't have anything positive to say, don't even post it. Let people discuss the show. You weren't there, so why post.

I think he's a good artist, but I'm not crazy about him either. Dude has talent, so who are you to say he sucks. I don't see you making millions.

See, generalizations. Bon Jovi is for 40 year old virgins. There's another one. I'm not complaining, but if you don't have anything positive to say, don't even post it.

I think he's a good artist, but I'm not crazy about him either. Dude has talent, so who are you to say he sucks. I don't see you making millions.

As i said in my previous post, i like him as an actor. Don't get your panties in a bunch :)
I said his music sucks, not him. He could play rock and maybe i'd like it, who knows?

I'm not getting mad or anything, but I clicked on the thread cause I was curious to see if the show was any good, and all I read is a bunch of posts on how his music is gay and all that. It just kills the forum to have people post non-sense in threads that people have interest in. All I'm saying, if it's not related to the thread, why bother posting.

Euh je sais pas si ceux qui disent que sa musique est pour les ptites ados mais son dernier album est loin de sonner comme du Nsync ou what ever.Je TRIPPE pas sur sa musique mais jhais pas ca non plus....Sti que ca me fait rire ceux qui pensent qui sont plus heteros parce quils ecoute pas ca...You guys ARE the fags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back