'95 240 Sx

Status
Not open for further replies.
This summer, im going to be making mad cash, and i just wanted to know, anyone got any advise on what i can do to my car, like chipping it, and stuff (and no i can't get an SR20) thanks :dunno:

Lots of stuff. 300z brake upgrade, hotshot header, asp or unorthadox pulley, 91 cams, lightened flywheel, clutch (if you want a performance clutch I have one for sale that is almost brand new for WAAAAAY less then new) JWT chip, or you could be hella cool and turbo that car, get a spare 2.4 engine build it up and turbo that. You really want to know what you can do, tons, stock 2.4 can dyno around 170hp and 170tq with lots of bolt on stuff. PM or MSN me for more stuff you can do.

Ingen intake , cat-back exhaust , change the camshaft . There's no chips for the 240 that will make a big difference out of your car (for the KA )

You could lower your car , put good tire's , that make's a great difference !

go to websites that sell stuff

www.pdm-racing.com

pdm-racing is good for soooo few things though, and they make you fax them the info for the car. The JWT can make a good difference if you really have a lot of mods that would warrant it.... keep your in the right fuel mixture... but like I said... find me a honda that lays down 170 and 170 NA... not a fair comparison, but still... a good intake, exhaust and header combo can make some big gains, the 91 cams are hotter than the other years and amek for some extra juice, brakes are a fun upgrade and for the real fun, put a good suspension on your car, you won't regret it... 95+ models had very soft stock suspension making it tougher to toss them around like you see on all those videos... so a nice stiff setup with some goodies and you can have tons of fun.

Put money on Brake (300ZX or Q45) ,suspension (shocks & spring), Mag & tires & maybe Nitrous....

But don't put money on the KA24DE unless you turbo charge it... it's money in the garbadge... One day you'll see the light... SR baby!

Originally posted by S14 Drift!
Put money on Brake (300ZX or Q45) ,suspension (shocks & spring), Mag & tires & maybe Nitrous....

But don't put money on the KA24DE unless you turbo charge it... it's money in the garbadge... One day you'll see the light... SR baby!

YOU ARE SOOOO BIASED. lol. the 24 is a great engine too. lol. stop trying to convert the world to sr's robin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back