Fatal Accident in Les Cèdres - Route 338

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxsterBoy

Administrator
Happened around 5am this morning.

There isin't much details about the number of occupants, but it seems that all they (police/firemen) did was to cover the vehicule without getting anyone out because of the blistering cold. Apparently, there may be 3 occupants.

Seeying the number of MR.com members from that area (or near by...), I hope they are not family members. :( :(

Yeah I saw this on Salut Bonjour lol, the last thing I heard about it was that they were 4 occupants and they are all dead...probably speeding, the car is totaly destroyed and it seems like it jump over the "banc de neige" a smash in a tree.

This is like 5 minutes from where I live, and judging by the info provided (4 men in their 20's), I know them for sure...

I'm really anxious this morning, really looking forward getting the names...

oh shit, j'habite a 5 min de la

j'ai beacoup de famille et d'amis qui viennent des cèdres...shit je feel pas bien!

I actually asked my mother, who's a nurse in CHRS in Valleyfield, and she wasn't aware of the accident. Now that she is, she might be able to provide some info, however, I would not be able to post names before the families are advised...

I actually asked my mother, who's a nurse in CHRS in Valleyfield, and she wasn't aware of the accident. Now that she is, she might be able to provide some info, however, I would not be able to post names before the families are advised...

non je comprend très bien, mais je veux dire si qqn entend le nom des victime dites ou vous l'avez entendu (exemple tqs, tva, ect..)

oh shit... j'habite a pincourt (juste a coté) et j'ai le meme age que les victimes... j'espere que c'est pas aucun de chums :(

j'ai 2 noms mais je peux pas garantir a 100%

si vous le voulez dmander moi le en pm mais je ferai pas d'annonce car c pas une source officiel

RIP!!!! Ive seen his DELSOL everyday for that past year! :( Very sad. My condolences to you Tony and all who knew and loved those who died.

oui lun 2 ce surnomait phat farm ! ( a ce quon ma dit)
triste nouvelle ce matin , pour des gars du coin ... RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back