L'avenue du Parc gardera son nom!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you clean your street? Last i checked its up to the government to clean up. isn't that what a portion of my tax money goes to?

way to go. Lets put some more responsability on the gov.:rolleyes: Check this out buddy since this years, you are responsible for the area in front of your door.

And to answer your question: yes I clean the side walk in front of my door. IF u like to live in a shitty place it's your business

way to go. Lets put some more responsability on the gov.:rolleyes: Check this out buddy since this years, you are responsible for the area in front of your door.

And to answer your question: yes I clean the side walk in front of my door. IF u like to live in a shitty place it's your business
The government is too busy forming another referendum, you're right - they're too busy as is. Last i checked, they all clean their surroundings its up to the government to start rolling the garbage trucks. Where have you been living all this time dude?

in the real world wich doesn't seems to be your case. If somebody throw theire garbage in front of ur door days before the truck pass, you will leave it like this??? If that so you are discusting

The government is too busy forming another referendum, you're right - they're too busy as is. Last i checked, they all clean their surroundings its up to the government to start rolling the garbage trucks. Where have you been living all this time dude?

flash news my friend, the PQ is not in power...since 2003. Welcome in 2007.

p-s: unless the libs are forming the 3rd referendum??? :rolleyes:

comme si on pensait juste a ça. Les anglo en parlent plus que nous :run:

P-e qu'a force de les ecoeurer y vont eux-meme demander la separation lol

Ça c'etait un commentaire separatiste ou patriotique tout dependement

in the real world wich doesn't seems to be your case. If somebody throw theire garbage in front of ur door days before the truck pass, you will leave it like this??? If that so you are discusting
:laugh: @ "days before the truck" thats so false. I wont go further into details because none of this has anything to do with the name change but just so you know if that was the case - where everyone dumps their trash days before the truck passes they're faced with a hefty fine. Im sure nobody wants fines and im quite certain nobody in that neighborhood is as how you illustrate them to be.

:laugh: @ "days before the truck" thats so false. I wont go further into details because none of this has anything to do with the name change but just so you know if that was the case - where everyone dumps their trash days before the truck passes they're faced with a hefty fine. Im sure nobody wants fines and im quite certain nobody in that neighborhood is as how you illustrate them to be.

find me somebody who trully got a fine for throwing their garbage before time

and do you go there often?? I can pass by at least 3 times a day so I know what du parc looks like

find me somebody who trully got a fine for throwing their garbage before time
I cant because i've never witnessed it first hand - considering i live across a former mayor of St.Leonard, the neighborhood is ALWAYS clean. Im sure thats the case with Parc too, mind you i cant speak for everyone, theres a rotten apple in every hood.

Sooo....who's too busy forming "another referendum" ? Do you atleast know the difference between Harper and Charest? You know, like federal governement and provincial governement?

How long have you been in the country, dude!?

I know the difference between the two, i also know who the two people being mentioned above are and what they stand for and (run on sentence ftw) which government they run for. I've been in this country since '91.

I know the difference between the two, i also know who the two people being mentioned above are and what they stand for and (run on sentence ftw) which government they run for. I've been in this country since '91.

and how old were you in '91? lol

So, mister knows it all about politics i've been in the country since 91.....who's too busy forming another referendum?? Answer! Who??? Tell me who!!!

I cant because i've never witnessed it first hand - considering i live across a former mayor of St.Leonard, the neighborhood is ALWAYS clean. Im sure thats the case with Parc too, mind you i cant speak for everyone, theres a rotten apple in every hood.

looooooooooooooooool
so you are admiting that you don't know shit about what your talking.

If you live across a former st-leonard mayor, it means that you have enough money to be disconnected from our world and you are talking through your ass.
Yes they leave theire garbage on the sidewalk, the backstreets are full of trash and it looks like a ''bidon-ville'' in some area. Take a tour around mile-end you'll see.

So, mister knows it all about politics i've been in the country since 91.....who's too busy forming another referendum?? Answer! Who??? Tell me who!!!

he was 10. SO was I but the difference is that at this age I knew all politics parties involved in our gov. Both of us are born here though so it must means we know our stuff

looooooooooooooooool

If you live across a former st-leonard mayor, it means that you have enough money to be disconnected from our world and you are talking through your ass.
Yes they leave theire garbage on the sidewalk, the backstreets are full of trash and it looks like a ''bidon-ville'' in some area. Take a tour around mile-end you'll see.

Ce gars là est complètement dans le champs. Je veux ravoir mes minutes perdues! :laugh:

On doit avoir manqué un bout, y'a un gouvernement, à keke part, en ce moment, qui prépare un RÉFÉRENDUM !!!! :bigup: :laugh:

p-s Pis c'ta cause de ça que les rues....sont sales! (dans les quartiers anglais évidement!)

Ce gars là est complètement dans le champs. Je veux ravoir mes minutes perdues! :laugh:

On doit avoir manqué un bout, y'a un gouvernement, à keke part, en ce moment, qui prépare un RÉFÉRENDUM !!!! :bigup: :laugh:

p-s Pis c'ta cause de ça que les rues....sont sales! (dans les quartiers anglais évidement!)

oui je te le dit on les a tellement fait chier que les anglais veulent pus de nous autres loool

looooooooooooooooool

Just because i live in another area automatically means i dont venture off from it? Not so simple, i work downtown and commute by car everyday. I happen to take Parc avenue time to time and on many different occasions never saw it as filthy as you describe it to be. If that was the case id have a hard time understanding how business's can run in such environments - let alone the government sending out fines.

Can you please take pictures of this said "dirty parc avenue" and further enhance your side of the argument? Im not denying the matter of it not being super clean, its just not how you put it either.

I was about 8, what does that matter? And to answer your second question, its minorities (in terms of numbers) such as yourself who are begging for a second referendum - am i correct? There might or not be a party at any given time running for government who might or not want a seperation - but its the spark of ignorance such as yourself who contribute in splitting up a nation.

What does this have anything to do with the thread?

I was about 8, what does that matter? And to answer your second question, its minorities (in terms of numbers) such as yourself who are begging for a second referendum - am i correct? There might or not be a party at any given time running for government who might or not want a seperation - but its the spark of ignorance such as yourself who contribute in splitting up a nation.

What does this have anything to do with the thread?

What? We're looking for a second referendum? Get real man and know your politics before even trying to argue with me. :)

See, you think i'm ignorant because i don't share the same views as you do. Fine. But you can't even understand properly our gouvernement system, who are you to judge?

second referendum - am i correct? but its the spark of ignorance such as yourself who contribute in splitting up a nation.
it would be a third referendum.
and let's talk about the spark of ignorance.
Did you know that for years our ancestors have fought to keep theire lives, to make sure the colonialistes don't rape our childrens, Maybe you should read some history on the country you chose to be yours. I did and from this on i'm 1000% separatiste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back