TWM Looking for 2007 Civic

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWM Performance

Shop Representative
TWM Performance is developing shifter cable bushing for the 2007 Honda Civic, we are currently looking for a test car to take measurements and develop the cable bushings with. We would need access to the test car on at least two separate occassions for a period of approxiametly 2-3 hours each time.

If your interested in a free set of cable bushings for your 2007 Civic, please contact us via PM, email at sales@twmperformance.com or call us at 450-245-9099.

Thanks,

Mitch
TWM Performance

so do u have finish your short shifter for mk4 jetta ,cause u never call back :(

Hi,

The design we had for the mk4 jetta short shifter has been scrapped, it didn't achieve what we were looking for in terms of throw and height reduction and was far too expensive to produce. That being said, we do intend to go ahead with a different design that will be less complex, more affordable, and easier to install.

I do apologize for the delay, we'll be in touch once we have something concrete that will achieve what we need it to.

Thanks,

Kevin
TWM

Hey guys,

The 2007 Cable bushings are designed and tested on a Civic EX and they work great. Before doing our first production run we would like to also test them on a 2007 Civic Si to confirm fitment.

If anyone with a 2007 Civic Si would like a free set of cable bushings in exchange for one 2 hour visit to our shop please PM me or call me at 450-245-9099.

Thanks,

Kevin
TWM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back