Silver Golf II?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxplosif1

Banned
On the 40 west in Vaudreuil at around 5:00pm this afternoon. I was the guy in the red Integra....nice Golf i must say :)

Yeah, that was me, and a buddy of mine was in my Integra in back (black) I like how low your car was, nice drop :bigup:

I have h&r race springs...its does make a nice drop! I would of join you but i was in a "crusin" mood...i'm sure you've noticed...i was like at 100 km/h plus i was with the girlfriend :D

yeah, saw the chicky in the car, I used to get the : "Don't even think about goin after him" look as well. That's cool, I got Neuspeed SofSports on mine, it feels nice, but doesn't handle too well. And I got Neuspeed RACE on the Golf, too rough for me though.

Originally posted by Dubguyvr6
yeah, saw the chicky in the car, I used to get the : "Don't even think about goin after him" look as well. That's cool, I got Neuspeed SofSports on mine, it feels nice, but doesn't handle too well. And I got Neuspeed RACE on the Golf, too rough for me though.

You should get APC coilovers ;)

LOL.....not the same part# Richie, good try though! Terence's are 319$, but none for the Vein Rheinmotor 6...

haha nice one turbo323!!! :bigup:

very nice car!!! .. hope you're gonna put that sucker on the track this summer!

:D

I want to know what my car can do against a MKII VR6!

:D:bigup:

I'm sure my girlfriend doesn't really mine when i'm racing...I just dont like it when shes with me.

Hey, what about a "Dub" and isrcrew meeting soon? And maybe....some friendly races after?

for a sec there i thought that was my car ! lol i haven't even taken any pics yet
thanks eric :p

i wanted another color, but at the last minute decided on silver! i never even knew about your car till after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back