• Mini Cooper S

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • G35

Votes: 18 62.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

patrickd_21

My mom is looking for a car and she wants to buy used...she's looking at something between 20,000 and 30,000. Pretty much her criteria is that it has to be "sporty", no mods, and under 100k kms on the vehicle...and she wants it to be automatic:( ....I said that her options were pretty much:

S2000
RX-8
Boxter
Mini Cooper S
350Z

keep in mind that this is for a 45 year old mother so don't offer an SRT-4 or a 500whp civic lol....and she doesn't like the STI so:balling: ....

so essentially what im asking you guys is if i've missed anything that would fall into this price range that you think would be suitable. And if you happen to have one of these cars for sale feel free to post it cause she's looking to buy within the next month or so:bigup:

thanks alot

mercedes clk
bmw 3 series
bmw 5 series (used)
infinity g35
miata
.... many others but its the mornig my head is still on sleeping mode !

Mom's mobile!!!

Easy choice, Dodge Caravan or Freestar in Sport trim... with a Sport badge..:bigup: Moms love these!!!! :D

But seriously speaking, V6 Mustangs came with auto... not such a bad choice and aren't expensive...

yeah S2k=no auto

anything more "classy" i would suggest, she is a 45 year old. she may regret an S2K, 350Z etc, as they are not that comfy..designed more for sport than for luxury.

i would suggest something a bit more luxurious
BMW 323, 330
Mercedes 220,230 etc
Audi A4

their not as sporty as what ur mom may be lookin for, but ask her, u never know

RX-8 pourrait être un bon choix....BMW3 ou 5 too....j'ai pas d'idée à matin....Audi A4...Accord V6......

Ça dépend bin gros de ses critères:
Prix? Confort? Fiabilité? Power un peu? Accessoirs? Entretient? Ect.

RX-8 pourrait être un bon choix....BMW3 ou 5 too....j'ai pas d'idée à matin....Audi A4...Accord V6......

Ça dépend bin gros de ses critères:
Prix? Confort? Fiabilité? Power un peu? Accessoirs? Entretient? Ect.

mainly she wants something between 200-300hp, must have A/C, and reliable is probably most important....price is at the top...20k-30k

lawl... since you decide what she will have(well we decide) and probably you'll have it sometimes, i would go with the 350z

Acura TL from a dealer
She'll get luxury confort and sport

if she wants just sport, get an RX-8, they are a good option just don't forget to remind her about the oil ;)

shhh!!!tttttt , ta mere va faire quoi ? DRIFT? WANGAN? OU TIME ATTACK ?:D

so ,si je vais voir , une femme sur 40 avec 350z ou s2000 ou qqch comme ca avec 170km/h --je vais savoir que c est la mere de patrick :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MON CHOIX 350Z!!!!!:p mais je pence qu il n y a pas automatique . je sais pas trooo .

shhh!!!tttttt , ta mere va faire quoi ? DRIFT? WANGAN? OU TIME ATTACK ?:D

so ,si je vais voir , une femme sur 40 avec 350z ou s2000 ou qqch comme ca avec 170km/h --je vais savoir que c est la mere de patrick :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MON CHOIX 350Z!!!!!:p mais je pence qu il n y a pas automatique . je sais pas trooo .

ROFL!!! ya well about the automatic part i know it blows but she won't change her mind.....but i'll keep trying...right now i think its between S2k, RX-8, and 350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back