FS: TV Sony KV-32FS100

Status
Not open for further replies.

neter

FS: TV Sony KV-32FS100 (Price update)

Sony KV 32FS100 - 32" WEGA CRT TV

Picture021.jpg

Picture019.jpg

FD Trinitron® WEGA Flat Screen: FD Trinitron® WEGA® Flat Screen Technology is the basis of Sony's award-winning line of visually flat televisions. The FD Trinitron sets deliver incredible image accuracy, wide viewing angles, outstanding Contrast, and corner-to-corner detail. The visually flat FD Trintron® tube minimizes annoying glare from light sources, which enhances Contrast. Detail, corner-to-corner, is rendered more accurately because images aren't distorted by a curved screen. Squares are square, straight lines appear straight, and circles are circular.

Convenience :
XDS Banner
Video Label
V Chip Parental Control
SPEED SURF™ CHANNEL SELECTION
Sleep timer
Program Palette™
On Screen Display English/Spanish/ French
Channel Jump
Favourite Channel
Energy Star® Compliant
Clock/Timer
Channel Skip/Add
CHANNEL LABEL
CHANNEL FIX
Caption Vision (CC)
Auto Channel Program
Speakers On/Off
Audio Out
Auto SAP

Video: S-Video Detection
Vertical Aperture Compensation
Trinitone® Colour Temperature
Tilt Correction
MAGNETIC QUADRA POLE
Dynamic Picture Processor Circuitry
Dynamic Focus™ Circuitry
Auto White Balance
Auto Pedestal Clamp

$450.00 Nego :bigup:

Last edited:
OHHH WOW!! that an amazing price for BOTH ITEM!! man this is a sweet TV!

nice screen with beautiful image!
someon for sure will jump on this deal!

Can you tell me what the difference between your t.v and the one in this thread?
http://forums.montrealracing.com/showthread.php?t=435217&highlight=tv

I notice they are the same brand and size but yours is 425$ more.

That guy, in that $250 Sony thread, brought the 'market price' on MR down. I posted my JVC 32" for about the same price as neter's and I got some lowballer (or was it you?) poluting my thread referring to that one.

A Sony, flat, 32" at $675 (nego) with a stand (which is worth a couple of hundred itself!) isn't a bad price by any means! Stop comparing it to what a single guy was GIVING his TV away for! Or maybe that $250 tv was posted by some user just to get others to lower their prices? Do I smell an elaborate scheme? =P

Good luck with the sale neter. Great TV you've got there...

I know what this tv cost when it was new (about 1000$), but with the arrival of the whole Plasma, LCD revolution, CRT production has ended and these go for 500$ brand new and most stores would give the original stand for FREE. I used to work at Dumoulin so I know. I'm in the market for a 32" Flat crt and I have to say that it's going to be VERY hard for you to get that kind of money for it. Good luck with the sale.

That guy, in that $250 Sony thread, brought the 'market price' on MR down. I posted my JVC 32" for about the same price as neter's and I got some lowballer (or was it you?) poluting my thread referring to that one.

A Sony, flat, 32" at $675 (nego) with a stand (which is worth a couple of hundred itself!) isn't a bad price by any means! Stop comparing it to what a single guy was GIVING his TV away for! Or maybe that $250 tv was posted by some user just to get others to lower their prices? Do I smell an elaborate scheme? =P

come on man people wants lcd and plasma now,it's like trying to sell a computer's tube monitor these days.
but i wish you'll sell it.good luck.

maybe the 2 of you are just dillusional thinking you can get almost market price for your old model t.v's :dunno:

tres bonne tv, mais comme un autre gars a dit

vla 1 an et demi jai acheté la meme télé chez dumoulin pour mes parents et elle était 499$ + tx et sony donnais le stand gratis

bonne tv , le prix c'est l'affaire du vendeur

Please ppl, don't PM me with stupid offers...If you think the price is to high, keep it for yourself. It's $675.00 nego and not $200.00 adn I don't care if you saw it at $499.00 in Marche aux Puce or whatever, and if you did...go buy it there and please respect my thread. Im not in lack of money so, if you want to negociate, do it with a logic offer.

There is a link with the actual value of the TV, so I think $675.00 (NEGO) is a very good price.

Thank you to all who respect the thread

Please ppl, don't PM me with stupid offers...If you think the price is to high, keep it for yourself. It's $675.00 nego and not $200.00 adn I don't care if you saw it at $499.00 in Marche aux Puce or whatever, and if you did...go buy it there and please respect my thread. Im not in lack of money so, if you want to negociate, do it with a logic offer.

There is a link with the actual value of the TV, so I think $675.00 (NEGO) is a very good price.

Thank you to all who respect the thread

your price is higher then what the store charges :| :dunno:

thx digitaldragon, but there is not much difference betwen both TV's, but yes..as you can read my post $675 is not a fix price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back