Newbies Rear Here First

Status
Not open for further replies.

sspikey

Legacy Member
I WILL SHOOT YOU AND HUNT YOU DOWN IF YOU ASK ABOUT SR20detS without doing any reserach first.

youd have so much ****en anger in you too if ever 3rd thread on this ****en page was about a lazy ass internet drifter who wont take 45 mins type in sr20det into google and find out what it takes to swap and the costs involved.

how much is an sr20dets?
what kind of power does it give?
what cars does it fit in?

:p:p

j/k

but seriously, when i did research i could find some basics, but the more technical aspects are hard to find like wiring diagrams and such

a quoi ca sert de poster sur un forum si le monde veulent meme pas t'aider :S

Messemble que cé a ca que ca sert un peu...

je part francais pas du canadien francais. la raison que ca me fais CHIER ta question et les question SIMPLE comme les tiennes cest que MOI jai pris des nuit blanche et vraiment forcer pour trouver des reponse dur. toi quelque chose de simple tu veux meme pas prendre 30 seconde et chercher nimporte ou.

**** cé pas moi qui ta obligé de checker pendant une nuit blanche tsé... je pose juste au cas que quelquun le saurait et que ca lui prendrait un ptit 2 sec m'aidé
je tai jamais obligé de m'aider anyway
pas de ma faute si tu dors pas a cause de mes post... té juste weird la

your not getting it
your just lazy
thats why you post here
you wont take the time to check ANYTHING else. 99% of the questions ive ever seen asked on the nissan secton have been stupiditys that people could find the answer to in literally 1-3 mins of searching

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

learn it use it

Originally posted by RonBadassMofo
tai jamais obligé de m'aider anyway

Bullshit. If I don't help or if someone doesn't help, the post gets spammed up with bumps and people bitching nobody helps them.

I heard Nissan makes a 2.0 liter engine that has a TURBO!!! Does it work when I press a button? Does it give me a turbocharge? Can I put one in my Mustang? I've heard of Nissan badging some cars with 'SSS'; but what does S13 stand for? Is it the better model and nissan caled it 'SSSSSSSSSSSSS'?

:p :D :bigup:

Originally posted by AudioAltima
I heard Nissan makes a 2.0 liter engine that has a TURBO!!! Does it work when I press a button? Does it give me a turbocharge? Can I put one in my Mustang? I've heard of Nissan badging some cars with 'SSS'; but what does S13 stand for? Is it the better model and nissan caled it 'SSSSSSSSSSSSS'?

:p :D :bigup:

ok in vue of the recnt events and my anger on the nissan section. lets have sr20det classes. everyone who asks a stuipd question or things they will come see me at work thursdays mm at ah FAIRVIEW. at hmm THAI express at lets say 11 PM. yeah ill be there i swear. PERSONAL invite to audioaltima :)

Originally posted by 97_240sx
Lol. you're a dick. :)
;) of course I am. Just cause I'm a Moderator, doesn't mean I'm not really a dick.

Oh, and MC, what color is your hair this week? :p

sspikey.... can't make it that night, I have another course on the KA24DE... I'm hoping to find out if it really stands for "Kills All 2.4L Dodge Engines!"

Maybe we can re-schedule for another night!

What does the T stand for in Sr20det? My friend has an SR20de in his car. Is the T like an R? Does it have Vtec?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back