240sx

Status
Not open for further replies.

PistonHead

i was wondering if anybody a nice 240 s13 for sale that is decently clean, if u do please let me know i want one soooooooooo BAD:(

Moi aussi j'en cherche une.
Effectivement, elles sont rares en bon état. Il faut souvens payer le prix!
Bonne chance ;)

Originally posted by 97_240sx
Wow, join the parade of posers and seach in the for sale section like the rest of the world. :p

Hahahaha you're so funny these days Josh... starting to be fed up with this section? We should make a FAQ section on 240sx... :D

No. I love the section, and I really enjoy answering questions... I have a lot of guys who msn me or whatever now and ask them, I answer everyone with everything I can... I might be the most helpfull guy around... that being said... I am still a dick, and still hate dumb questions... and this... is a dumb question. I bet he wants a nissan sooooooooo bad.... so bad he can't use lespac, hebdo, and the for sale section like every other retard with 3 fingers and one eye. If I could find a 97.. he can find an 89-93 in good shape without harrassing those of us who walk without the use of knuckle dragging.

thanx for the help from some of u, guess others just like feeling better, and i have used all of those places, no decntly clean ones so i came here loking for help, isn't that wat this is for???

97 240sx i agree with you totally , however sometimes its better to tell other people so they can keep a look out though , you know how hard it could be sometimes finding an s13 coupe that is clean !

Well. There are no clean ones. and if you want a coupe, you are just... well screwed. They were all eaten up in this latest craze of being, well whatever the hell a 240 owner is now. I am entitled to giving people shit, basically because I am me, and thats what I do. Hatchbacks. this looks clean

http://media.canadatrader.com/canadatrader/318/3005/1/40001.jpg
4000$

so does this

http://media.canadatrader.com/canadatrader/317/3319/1/43007.jpg
and this

http://media.canadatrader.com/canadatrader/318/3217/1/85234.jpg

Not a spot of rust on any of them. Now, if you are going to bitch about what they cost, well then blame everyone who wants a 240sx and drove the prices through the roof. Took me 3 minutes to find 3 nice fastbacks. Don't bitch about price it wasent in your post, and I would bet my left nut that you haven't gone to look at a single on of these.

Originally posted by 97_240sx
I am entitled to giving people shit, basically because I am me, and thats what I do.

I don't agree with this. There's a nice way of saying things.. It's good that you help out.. but your not God, you are a regular user on this board and you should respect other users like you. Thank you!

And that is your opinion. Like I said yesterday, if you ask stupid questions, you get stupid answers... period. Why should anyone go out of their way to help you if you cant go out of your way to at least ask a decent question. I get hit on MSN all the time, and talk to a lot of "newbies" for more than an hour to set them straight on a lot of stuff. I am not god, there are lots of people who know more than me. Just not here. I see nobody writing good long answers on everything with the frequency that I do anyways... so if anyone wants to give me shit, too bad... take the good with the bad. The good... I help people with a LOT of stuff. The bad, I am mean when you act like an idiot and ask dumb questions.

Originally posted by Devilish240
I don't agree with this. There's a nice way of saying things.. It's good that you help out.. but your not God, you are a regular user on this board and you should respect other users like you. Thank you!

I second that.

Like I said... I am thrilled you are all gonna jump on the be nice bandwagon... but I don't see you doing in depth answers on everything they are writing... for god sakes this is life and when you ask dumb questions when the answers are in front of your face, why is it everyones job to coddle newbies? because they are newbies? NO. I am tired of this BS on the net that you have to be nice even when people ask stupid stuff honestly, I think that a lot of newbies, and even regular users should really think before they post and make contributions... not spam BS. Ask yan, I know he feel the same way, and I feel that as long as i answer questions, I should be able to answer however I want. And considring people are asking me questions directly, there are a lot of users that must NOT be super offended by what I am doing and appriciate the help. I am sorry you don't agree with my ways of doing things, but if 9 on 10 users are happy at least with the answers I give, that is all that matters to me. If anything I think the moderators should be a lot HARDER on these kinds of questions, post stickies for good answers, and deleter threads of repetative questions. Like I said, people say if you don't like the question, just don't answer... well, if I don't answer, the stupid post stays on top after 35 ***bump*** or TTT statements and then some smart ass saying "What none of you supposed nissan guys knows anything about this"

Like I said, I added not one but 3 clean for sale fastbacks to my post after 13 seconds of searching... so it WAS another case of laziness.

Last edited:
its true and pisses me off. everyone know wants a 240sx. but you know what. THANK G-D this is a used car that is hard to find. i wanted to sell my fastback but man **** it. $$ is gonna be spent on it this summer and do all i can. ill be doing alot of radical work if money permits it. i just cant sell my car to some IGNORANT idiots who just wants a 240sx because hes seen the mtl silvias go at it.

i got my 1989 240 sx this week :) im so happy ... the engine is dead but whut the hey ! i got it for 300 $ :)

Originally posted by SDautosport
i got my 1989 240 sx this week :) im so happy ... the engine is dead but whut the hey ! i got it for 300 $ :)

lol, you paid 50.00 more then i did...lol...
don't matter anyways though, cause the motor ain't what i bought the car for :D

Originally posted by skyline35
how's the underbody ?

I will pray for him.... Because it's probably gonna take more then praying if it ends up being anything like mine.... And then....GOOD LUCK finding someone who is gonna do the bodywork for you....lol

Originally posted by skyline35
how's the underbody ?
well .. there a bog hole just under the pedal .. but besides that .. i could say its resonable ... for the price :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back