Thinking of opening a business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iron_cannibal

Hey guys,

I'm thinking of oepning up a business. I was wondering what are the steps to doing this, mainly the steps to getting a business loan, about 50-55k, as well as steps to getting a government grant. I need to know how to formulate a business plan. I'm in the steps of calculating all the start up costs and looking for locations. The 50-55k is a good estimate so far though. any advice is greatly appreciated.

-George

Hey guys,

I'm thinking of oepning up a business. I was wondering what are the steps to doing this, mainly the steps to getting a business loan, about 50-55k, as well as steps to getting a government grant. I need to know how to formulate a business plan. I'm in the steps of calculating all the start up costs and looking for locations. The 50-55k is a good estimate so far though. any advice is greatly appreciated.

-George

hey whats up.... sounds like a good plan..

the best place to go to get all the info you need for a "Business startup" would be at the Buiness Development Bank of Canada website.

www.bdc.ca

everything from business plan templates and all the info about eligiable grants would be there...

this would be my best suggestion to refer too..

all it takes are those first steps!!

good luck

Tony..

i heard also that the CLD (centre local development) was okay also for those type of thing i dont know if im right on this

This place is an INVALUABLE resource for what you want to do.

http://www.yesmontreal.ca/yes.php

I've used some of their tools and attended some classes from Start-up Steps to How and Where to get funding (Including many business plan contests worth thousands in prize money).

They even have Mentors/advisers that can help you every step of the way (INCLUDING business plan writing) with no charge for their time. Simply a $20 file opening fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back