the build of project X

Status
Not open for further replies.
well another good productive night......

got what seemed like alot done for a 1 man crew

well to sum it all up, i got all the brakes and clutch lines installed, as well as the rad, fans, intercooler pipeing.

finally starting to look like she could be in running order sooner then later!

Dsc01095.jpg

Dsc01096.jpg

Dsc01097.jpg

Dsc01098.jpg

Dsc01099.jpg

Dsc01100.jpg

Dsc01101.jpg

Dsc01103.jpg

also im really starting to like how i went the custom route for my intercooler setup. first off no big front mount in plain view, and also the intercooler sits higher and also further back compared to a FMIC setup and with the last few pics it shows how the rad will get more clean air compared to if there was an intercooler in front of it. also i will be cutting holes into that pignose for more airflow into the intercooler and rad.

the same way i mounted the other...... cuting off what i need to to make it fit.... btw the other flip lights has the motor and so on cut off....i plan to have them mounted sleepy eyed all the time.

the bride seat was roughly 500usd brand spanking new.

alright heres a well needed update....

these last few weeks ive been doing the little things and not really anything to take pics of.

so last night and tonight i finally mounted the headlights. also i was looking at it tonight and ill create a manual adjustment so that ill manually bring them up for night driving only this way less chance of breaking the lenses with debree.

DSC01146.jpg

DSC01147.jpg

DSC01145.jpg

finally got a day off work to spend some time on X :D

well so far here is what i accomplished.... installed my momo hub, nrg QR and my 330mm deep white wheel and also installed my URAS tinted tails. im absolutely amazed at how complete the URAS tails were.... no splicing needed, all the harness, plugs and bulbs were supplied which makes it a plug and play ordeal compared to the kouki tails which need to be spliced.

DSC01170.jpg

DSC01171.jpg

DSC01169.jpg

DSC01168.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back