Car detailing !!! *pics*

Sweet job, dude!Thanks for reffering the products.. always a bitch when u get to the ailes and you have 30 diff products that do the same job - Now, i know the results!

keep it up!

Great work!!!

I did a similar job last year on my car but with a cheapo Simoniz buffer, did an ok job but not a perfect one.

Order a PC 7424 and will be receiving it tomorrow! Can't wait to use and see the marvels this thing does! I'll post up my work when I get to it.

u able to make an interior like brand new again?

I wish. I can get close.. but not like new.

The problem is the machines available here in Canada.
There's the Bissell Little Green Machine

Not bad but you must have the heat pro otherwise it's just better to use a shop vac and a brush.

In the US however there's this sweet machine The Aztec. However.. $600 for it.

I don't want to concentrate on the interior.. as the exterior to do a good job.. I can take the whole day. 8-10 hrs.
But.. if someone is interested on a second coat of wax.. plus interior.. then it's a go.. and it's done on a different day.

Sweet job, dude!Thanks for reffering the products.. always a bitch when u get to the ailes and you have 30 diff products that do the same job - Now, i know the results!

keep it up!

Thanks man!

I've tried many products.. spent close to $1400 on detailing products...
I got the best results with Menzerna.

Tried: Meguiras, Mothers, Klasse, P21S and more

Meguiars and mothers.. out of the way.\

Klasse + P21S is a great combo for a car who has no or few swirls.

Wow great post, I can't believe I miss it when you first posted it.

How did you find the Merzerna, it dusts alot right ? and they are pretty expensive for just 16oz.

Looks like you invested on something that you will not just make your ride look good, but something you will enjoy doing for the rest of your life.

I just washed and waxed another MR member's '07 A4 last weekend also and darn that Audi paint is hard to cut. Those German Cermicoat paints are a PITA to correct.

Wash ONR
PC hood with Meg's #82 and LC contour white
Sealed with Collinite 845IW
Meg's Hotshine on rubbers

Audi_A4_001.jpg

Audi_A4_003.jpg

Wow, super nice job. Maybe one day ill have a car i love so much to spend this kind of time washing/cleaning it!

Wow great post, I can't believe I miss it when you first posted it.

How did you find the Merzerna, it dusts alot right ? and they are pretty expensive for just 16oz.

Looks like you invested on something that you will not just make your ride look good, but something you will enjoy doing for the rest of your life.

I just washed and waxed another MR member's '07 A4 last weekend also and darn that Audi paint is hard to cut. Those German Cermicoat paints are a PITA to correct.

Wash ONR
PC hood with Meg's #82 and LC contour white
Sealed with Collinite 845IW
Meg's Hotshine on rubbers

Hey thanks man. It's always great to get good comments from a pro like you.

The Menzerna IP is dusty once it dries on the pad, otherwise it's ok, I have worked with worst polishes.

I think I know that A4... It's brand new.. did the dealer do a good prep on that car?

hey man...i sent you a pm...

also i would like to know how the hell you got the engine bay so clean! What products did you use on the engine bay?

I think I know that A4... It's brand new.. did the dealer do a good prep on that car?

Yer, it was new and with white its harder to tell if there are any rotary holograms, but there were minor swirlies, I don't know if it was owner induced or it came like that from the dealer.

Back