Julep: Tuesday May 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm down to do the group therapy thing:p ...but we should do a photoshoot or take some footage. I'm thinking about buying a HD Camcorder, so if I do I can take the footage. Maybe we can chill for a bit, then cruise and take some pics/video of all of us driving...

hahaha, group therapy for sure :bigup: As for pics, ya. I'll take some next time. As for the drive, I'm down, but I'm actually gonna bring my car in to get the whole revamp on bushings, tables, etc. So... but I'll be more than happy to ride shot gun and get some shots/vids in!

as for me...off to bed, another exam tommorow.

That blue E30 is Wesley Voccino's, I see it all the time because he works or used to work in my area.

I received my parts ... but wrong ones ... I'm supposed to receive the right one on Monday. This Bilstein warranty is driving me crazy :run:

I would love to be there but today will driving the car from the garage/home, something wrong happen, i can't go over 30Kmh on the highway or on the streets, i don't know why went i was trying to accelerate it would cut off.

if any one has a idea about what i'm talking, please be free to say, a smart answer.

1. TSI ( a sensor in the throttle body ) fcuk up.

P.S teaser picture on the way.

thank you.

I would love to be there but today will driving the car from the garage/home, something wrong happen, i can't go over 30Kmh on the highway or on the streets, i don't know why went i was trying to accelerate it would cut off.

if any one has a idea about what i'm talking, please be free to say, a smart answer.

1. TSI ( a sensor in the throttle body ) fcuk up.

P.S teaser picture on the way.

thank you.

you need to align your trunk buddy ;) :D

and to everyone, should be a nice "euro" meet, more relaxed. hopefully people can stick around longer, maybe we can go find a nice creative spot to take pics like last time. until then!

Hey guys, the blue e30 is mine. I might pass by also for the meet at julep tomorrow. Sadly my suspension wont be installed yet thoug :(, but soon hopefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back