Apex Springs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wesley Vocino

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of these springs. There is a distributer located in Montreal.

Are these stiff? Soft? etc...

these are well made and known springs. ive had them on my passat before and the ride was a bit stiff but they have to be to compensate for the lowering. and if u have a good set of gas shocks there is absolutely no bounce like u see on some cheap spring kits. they would probably be good on beemers since they have to copy the progressive spring design on the stock springs.

never had any probleme with mine on my mr2 they were sick !!!

and all of my customer like them !!

Well I just purchased them today from Excel Image in montreal. They are suppose to be in on friday.

Apex springs 60mm/2.4 inch drop front and rear

Bilstein Sport Shocks

Someone told me these springs are soft? Are they?

I want it stiff, but then again it is good for some softness due to our damn streets lol. I dont want something to soft, I hope it is more stiff then soft.

Bilstein Sport Shocks

Someone told me these springs are soft? Are they?

ive told you ...yes they are

I want it stiff, but then again it is good for some softness due to our damn streets lol. I dont want something to soft, I hope it is more stiff then soft.[/QUOTE]

spring are soft but you combined it whit bilstein ....so ...you should have awesome result.........

Thats good, now the only problem is hoping 2.4 inches is not too low, hoping for no tire rubbing, and hoping to be able to pass speed bumps lol.

I read somewhere you shouldn't lower the back of an E30 more than 40mm (~1.5").
If that's true, and you go 2.4" all around, not only will you have insane negative rake, but I think the handling will be quite compromised.

^^ Lol Yeah, the oil pan is low on the M20 !

Hey WESLEY, i just bought a set of wheels here with a ZERO offset.

I want to test fit it on an e30 with a drop to see the look and the way it stand...

If you have free time it could be nice if you can pass by my shop !

This is the wheel :
16X8
IMG_1665.jpg

wow man 2.4 inches is way to low especially with the streets here and it will start affecting the hanling of ur car
stick with 1.5 maybe 2" max.

Ya I kind of realize that now lol, but there is no turning back it is already purchased. So now I am only hoping that the drop turns out less than they claim it does! Hopefully around 2".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back