**First Flat4/Subaru Meet**

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhahaah i knew it! thats the first thing i had in mind, but i wasnt 100%! i remeber now! great! ill see you at our next meet? did Marty give you any papers?

Sorry man, I don't know anyone from the club =( But that'll change ! We'll hook up next meet and I'll introduce myself to the boyz!

haha., hey by the way, love the pink shocker.. I've used that "one" MANY of times.. LOL!

:D

LOL thanks. A friend of mine gave it to me, so I had to throw it on the ride. I like the idea of my car being as offensive as possible!

Shocker FTW!! :shocker:

two in the pink, one in the stink. ftw

i miss those good old meets. ill pass by with my 2'' lift and my 32's next meet, for old time sake ;)

two in the pink, one in the stink. ftw

i miss those good old meets. ill pass by with my 2'' lift and my 32's next meet, for old time sake ;)

Joe is a great guy, we both have the same name, and he gave me an STi 6sp shift knob for free!!!

Joe is a great guy, we both have the same name, and he gave me an STi 6sp shift knob for free!!!

hahaha if i knew my car was gonna get stolen, i would have stripped it for u guys first.

Flat4 was my first auto enthousiast group, and it was everything it should be. i was a member of MSC before and let me tell u, shame on them for even asking for a membership fees on the crap they do. But to each his own i guess.

The group is great, and i recommend any subaru owner to join, u wont regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back