Has anyone seen my old Passat around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankenstein VW

Legacy Member
Just wondering...

The new owner still owes me $1500.00 and has done a major disappearing act.

Although I've chalked it up as a loss , I would really like my money!!!!

b5brett-resized.jpg

im sure he knows cuz he had posted in that thread......... i miss seing that car downtown....

I don't understand how they can still owe you money.
How did they pay for it? Did you have some sort of agreement?

I don't understand how they can still owe you money.
How did they pay for it? Did you have some sort of agreement?

I've kown the the new owner for years. He paid partial bank draft and partial cash, he was $1500.00 short, he said I would get the rest in a couple of days, which turned into weeks which turned into months. It didn't really bother me because the guy would contact me a say he was sorry times were tough and he'd get me the cash as soon as he could but now it's been 6+ months since I've heard anything.

Morale de l`histoire ... ne jamais faire confiance à personne pour ce qui concerne l`argent.
C`est plate à dire mais d`après moi tu ne reverra jamais ton argent *byewhore* .

fcking hottest wagon ever! remember seeing it in MTL last summer but lately nothing, this thing was the izzle back in the day!

sucks to hear man, everyone told u to keep the passat and u just had to sell huh.. well i hope ur happy!

just kiddin', i haven't seen ur car around and i live in lasalle next to verdun, i used to see it atleast weekly near the end of last summer, rubbin' bad too.. loved the exhaust

sucks to hear man, everyone told u to keep the passat and u just had to sell huh.. well i hope ur happy!

just kiddin', i haven't seen ur car around and i live in lasalle next to verdun, i used to see it atleast weekly near the end of last summer, rubbin' bad too.. loved the exhaust

thats where i saw her too

I've kown the the new owner for years. He paid partial bank draft and partial cash, he was $1500.00 short, he said I would get the rest in a couple of days, which turned into weeks which turned into months. It didn't really bother me because the guy would contact me a say he was sorry times were tough and he'd get me the cash as soon as he could but now it's been 6+ months since I've heard anything.

u see brett u should have sold the car to me, u would have got the payment in one check and thats that, i wasnt bullshitting when i said i was serious buyer

the last time i saw the car, the guy was like "year i just dumped 2k in the car, the suspension was fu<ked" and i say him about 2 weeks ago, coming back from HTT on the 20 going west

Last time i saw that car was last year at the petro canada on blvd. st jean in Laprairie. It must have been you back then..as soon as i heard you take off, it made me weak in the knees

what a car man, hope you find the guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back