LF: Satellite Dish Installer

Status
Not open for further replies.

int

Legacy Member
I've got a friend who needs 3 dishes installed on his roof. He's got the dishes, lnbfs (?) and the satellite cable already - he just needs to find someone who can go up on the roof (with their own ladder - he doesn't have a big enough one) to point the 3 in different directions. He wants them on the roof so his tv goes uninterrupted!

Please PM me if you know someone who does it for a reasonable price.

Thanks!

Anyone else? Reasonable prices only please - looking for someone to do it for under $100

Don't need any equipment - maybe not even a ladder (neighbor has one) - just need someone who knows what they're doing to put 3 dishes up on the roof and point them (and get high signal strength)

PM please! Thanks *tu*

I'm still available. Check with others who i have installed for, $150 for a 3 dish install is not very good considering the service i provide and the signal strength you'll get. Professional grade installation. LMK.

I'm still available. Check with others who i have installed for, $150 for a 3 dish install is not very good considering the service i provide and the signal strength you'll get. Professional grade installation. LMK.

NOT very good - you said it =) Too pricey - looking for $100 max. Let me know if you ever come down in price.

Otherwise, anyone else for $100 or less who has done roof installs before and has gotten good signal strengths, please contact me!

Thanks a lot

NOT very good - you said it =) Too pricey - looking for $100 max. Let me know if you ever come down in price.

Otherwise, anyone else for $100 or less who has done roof installs before and has gotten good signal strengths, please contact me!

Thanks a lot

That's right, it's NOT a very good price. It's an AMAZING price. If you find someone who'll do it that cheap they obviously do not value their time or their ability to install satellites. I have invested a lot in time and equipment. I used to work for Bell as well, so I know the systems. But hey, good luck with finding someone under $100.

Under 100$!!! You must be kidding, why dont' you ask your friend to call Bell and ask them how much they charge, plus the waiting time, plus the fact that you have to be there when THEY are available... Under 100$ is an insult for an installer!

Under 100$!!! You must be kidding, why dont' you ask your friend to call Bell and ask them how much they charge, plus the waiting time, plus the fact that you have to be there when THEY are available... Under 100$ is an insult for an installer!

i would be interested if it's under 100 bux for 2 dishes
need to point them and run the wires from outside to my TV

150$ is a hell of a price...

I wouldnt do it for under 200$.

Im assuming ur hooking up cool sat.. U need 3 different signals from different locations.. Good luck for 100$

phoenix316 is THE GUY to get your dish installed by! He's super professional, equipped with ALL the tools you'd ever need for these installs, knows EXACTLY what he's doing (and gets GREAT results), and he's actually a super nice guy as well!

He was right - the price I was expecting was incredibly low for the work he does.

I recommend everyone get their installs done by him!

Thanks man! :bigup:

phoenix316 is THE GUY to get your dish installed by! He's super professional, equipped with ALL the tools you'd ever need for these installs, knows EXACTLY what he's doing (and gets GREAT results), and he's actually a super nice guy as well!

He was right - the price I was expecting was incredibly low for the work he does.

I recommend everyone get their installs done by him!

Thanks man! :bigup:

Anytime. Glad to see another satisfied customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back