computer help

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimSin

my friend, asked me to come format his pc since hes been having some weird problem with it...

so i went over to his place to format his pc, and the ****ed up thing is i got into the windows install by booting from the winxp cd.. and i got an system error screen, that i couldnt get out of therefor it had to be rebooted stating something like " if you have added any new hardware or software, please install appropriate drivers(im not sure it was drives)...." and then i have to reboot and i fall at the top of the windows install all over again.. like an endless loop.

anyone got any suggestions?

Before you do a format, did you try to restore it to another time point to see if the problem went away ?

Try changing the BIOs to boot from the cdrom drive instead of the HDD.

my friend, asked me to come format his pc since hes been having some weird problem with it...

so i went over to his place to format his pc, and the ****ed up thing is i got into the windows install by booting from the winxp cd.. and i got an system error screen, that i couldnt get out of therefor it had to be rebooted stating something like " if you have added any new hardware or software, please install appropriate drivers(im not sure it was drives)...." and then i have to reboot and i fall at the top of the windows install all over again.. like an endless loop.

anyone got any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back