Front clip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tr_racing

Legacy Member
Salut j aimerais savoir comment peut valloir un front clip dun silvia 97-98 et ou sont les meilleur moteur et a bon prix?Merci!

7,000 ou 8,000......FACILE!!!!! P-E plus...

Devilish va etre capable de te repondre plus facilement par exemple....

97-98 never in montreal. devlish's was a 94-96. good luck. its not price... its finding one, but it WILL be 7g's ++

I want a 97 because i want an sr and a s14a front end i talk to a guys at the national sport compact last week. He work at engine land and he said that he can have front clip of 97-98 for 5500$$$$
Et pour le fitting, si la couaite de fils est po couper c tu bolt on ou faut refaire le filage??? Merci!

Non c pas vraiment bolt-on le fillage a cause que japon il conduise pas du meme bord les fils sont pas de la meme longueur ! jconnais un gars il la fait mais il a du changer l'ecu de bord pis qque trou dans le firewall vraiment pas facile ! moi a ta place je demanderais a S14 drift ! (qui connait sont affaire) de s'arranger avec sa !

Ok ma y demander sa thanks! mais c ou ki sont les meilleurs moteur, jveut dire ke j ai moins de chance de me faire fourrer!!!

You know, every fuggin engine guy in this city is a retard crook. I have talked to all of em... and every one of them tells me different shit every time I talk to them. They are worse than used car salesmen... I have a genuine dislike for all of them, cause I have yet to find one who can tell me the same thing 2 times in a row... even if I call them 2 times in one day. They are not nice people, and they are not out to help anybody. You get a clip for 5500 bucks great... you will get to see its odo with 160k on it, and a leaking turbo, and an insuffiencent intercooler, and a poopoo mafs sensor. it will be a stock clip prolly, and an beaten one. changing from a 95 to a 97 is one of the wh00p mods for me. go s15 if you wanna stick out... i dunno... seems like a big waste of time an money to me. and like I said. a front clip for 5500 is a steal. so if it is even close to decent more power to you.

ok yes the s15 is very great but no body can have one i call osake and said to me that he coulgn't have front clip but he can have engine for 8500$$$$$ it's very espensive... And automotion said me that he can have front clip of s15 without engine, juste body for 4000$$$$ I am not rich....

so enjoy your s14 front. and move on. you just said the magic words of not rich. so be happy with your body style and move on. you are talking a lot of bucks. and you missed the real point of what I was writing anyways. and if you don't own an s14 yet... then buy the one you want. body work is a lot, and you will have to pain the clip and this and that... christ... its a lot of work. but like I said thats not htat point.... the point was the clips shape and engine importers in general. hell I coulda got an s15 clip shipped to my door for 7500... knew everything about it.... and it was a friend of my boss who found it. but still. didn't go that route... cause I didn't want the hassle.

97_240sx i own a 95 s14 se and i was just wondering if a rough idle is common to the 240? i heard the valves knocking a bit so i switched to full synthetic.... but its still there..... got any suggestions? valve ajustment?

thanks in advance
NiGhTRiDeR

Well he should still worry. Go get it checked, a timeing chain is a lot easier to break when it is not aligned and when they aren't, they break the guide which gets stuck in bad places and makes noise. It might be that too. Take it to a garage and get it checked before it IS a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back