Sony PSP softmod real cheap for $30

Status
Not open for further replies.
in fact you're right you need GTA:LC for 2.81 and higher... maybe I should sell my copy before it's too late if it's really worth $50

and yes you can still find brand new 1.50 no TA-082 at walmart, futureshop, etc my cousin just bought one this week at walmart st-bruno (yes a launch unit!)

I did a couple of psp for friends and it's really not that hard...
http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-hacks-9/t-guidethe-ultimate-downgrader-guide-90916.html

and please stop being a smart ass... english is not the main language of everyone... it's not mine... my english sucks... I don't care... the guy just tried to speak to you in your language... show some respect...

So if I go ahead and get this done, what happens when I mod to this hacked firmware (I'm on 2.81 now). Will I still have all the same functions I do now (ie web browser, pic viewer, etc)?

Does this simply add the ability to run programs/games off the memory card?

So if I go ahead and get this done, what happens when I mod to this hacked firmware (I'm on 2.81 now). Will I still have all the same functions I do now (ie web browser, pic viewer, etc)?

Does this simply add the ability to run programs/games off the memory card?

it's like upgrading to 3.10 but with the abiliy to run homebrew.

Exactly what Cryptkeeper said, it has same functions as 3.10, but with the added ability to play ISOs, CSOs and homebrew applications.

Just got back from having Daedalus softmod my PSP. Very cool guy and highly reccomend him. He definately knows his stuff!

If you are have a PSP and want to softmod it then he is your guy!

A++

note daed: lunines exploit released. homebrew now enabled on up to 3.5. expect a downgrader soon.

haha nice
I have Lumines and GTA:LCS originals, both launch day copy... I wonder how much they are worth :)

now I know why Amazon got a 2500% sales boost for Lumines for the last 48h :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back