!fs! Rare Nokia 6270

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dev

TWO very rare unlocked nokia 6270's here for sale!! This phone was the only Nokia made in Germany...which is why it is so hard to find! Phones are in mint condition...one of them still has the screen protector on it! Phone comes with ORIGINAL box, charger, headset (earphones), 128mb memory card, USB cable and a FREE leather case. Reason for sale; have my eyes on the Nokia N series!

Asking Price; $320 each. NEGOTIABLE. PM your offers...full specs can be seen below...pics of the fonez to come...

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_6270-1198.php

b129462.jpg

6270_vier_seiten_536.jpg

still for sale....shoot me offers!

Price is negociable, so make me your best offers!!

nokia 6270

this nokia 6270 brand new in box in $219.00 here in montreal @ GSM-UNLOCKED store 1118 st-catherine Ouest suite 305

Impossible!!

There is an identical phone that was launched by telus...I'm positive you have the two phones mixed up. I looked for this one everywhere before purchasing it from Wayne at his absolute best price of $420.

Final Price Drop!

Phone is still for sale and must go!! Its only getting older!! 200$ now gets you a brand new Nokia 6270 with all its accessories. $200!!!

Must go!

Now selling the phone for $150 still in top shape. Phone comes with all accessories...letz c some offerz....

$150 people! perfect xmas gift! excellent camera phone...and has all the features you need!!

Who wants it?!

Phone is still in excellent condition....only change is that the screen protector has been removed. PHONE GOES TO BEST OFFER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back