Silvia S13 vs 240sx

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.I. Joe

Legacy Member
Salut,

Je voulais savoir s'il y a des 240sx qui ont la même shape de tail qu'une Silvia S13. Car, j'aimerais importer un front clip d'une S13 et convertir le devant d'une 240sx pour en faire une Silvia.

a 240 coupe is the same as the silvia except the front end. The silvia just has the different front end and the sr20... so really you dont need to get a whole front clip, just import the hood, fenders, lights, front bumper... etc... and get the sr20.

I want a 240sx with this tail :

S13%20back.jpg

not this one :

S13%20240sx%20back.jpg

What's the year and model of the 240sx that looks like the first one ?

T'a juste besoin d'acheter une 240sx d'ici qui est déjà coupe...

y'en a sur hebdo.net et occasion.ca t'en a de 89 à 91 je crois. ou en version décapotable en 91-94.

T'a juste besoin d'en acheter une coupe et d'acheter un SR pour la conversion c'est la même chose quasiment!

Pis un front clip c'est rare... en plus ces années là faut être chanceux... je doute que tu puisses en "faire" importer un... faut que tu cherches dans ce qu'il y a dans les centres de moteurs JDM de Montreal

Not mr. know it all. that was just a really REALLY REALLY basic question. honestly. It would take less time to do the google query then to write here, wait for an answer and then look like a dolt for asking really really easy stuff. That is almost the equivilent to "do 240's have tires and do the windows roll down"

Originally posted by Gui yo me

S13%20240sx%20back.jpg

What's the year and model of the 240sx that looks like the first one ? [/B]

silvias were not made with this end.

some people take this type and put the silvia front end on and call them a sileighty

sileighty pic below :bow:

sil80drift.jpg

Last edited:
Originally posted by 97_240sx
Not mr. know it all. that was just a really REALLY REALLY basic question. honestly. It would take less time to do the google query then to write here, wait for an answer and then look like a dolt for asking really really easy stuff. That is almost the equivilent to "do 240's have tires and do the windows roll down"

double team the poser asses.
remember sr20det is ok to 30 psi and 450hp on stock injectors.

Originally posted by sspikey
double team the poser asses.
remember sr20det is ok to 30 psi and 450hp on stock injectors.

lol, only 450? God damn, i'm NEVER gonna buy one of those pieces of shit....LOL :D

lmao
hey guys i brought the s14 to the garage cause im a paranoid freak and the tapping noise i heard are the injectors...... does that sound right to you guys ? ka24de... good old truck engine... :bigup:

No it doesn't... and you engine never went in a truck.. carerful that statement pisses some KA heads off... injectors shouldn't tick. Come buy my stock Sr injectors and make your car run richer. lol.

lol, are you joking about the injectors? what would be the advantages of running rich opposed to the blanced setup i have now (stock) ?

sorry to all ka24de owners i was under the impression that it was the same engine installed in the older nissan pickups?

ahwell....

hey 97_240sx i want you to take a look at my car for me and tell me if you think there are any problems... do you have any time?

thanks in advance
NiGhTRiDeR

Originally posted by 97_240sx
No it doesn't... and you engine never went in a truck.. carerful that statement pisses some KA heads off... injectors shouldn't tick. Come buy my stock Sr injectors and make your car run richer. lol.
it never went in a truck?
then why is it so commonly referred to as "a truck engine"?

Cause people are dumb. lol. the sohc engine did. Never the ka24de though with piston squirters, and tons of other stuff the sohc never heard of... mostly people who haven't looked real in depth call it a truck engine. it was almost always in cars here... just the way it runs, sounds and has tons of torque tend to get it a "truck engine" name attatched to it.

so the engine 89-90 sohc KA was in a truck?
then id say thats why it has the nickname, not cuz of the sound...

but hey....what the hell do i know right?

Last edited:
Yes. Fine. Thats true... but that's not the engine in the next 7 years. Its like calling the 300z engine a maxima engine. its not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back