D17 tranny problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkmtl

Whats up guys,
I need some of your opinions on a problem that i have with my 2nd gear. All my gears work fine, 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and R but 2nd gear doesn't go in at all, its as if there is something blocking it from going in. I've been going from 1st to 3rd and its a B@#!@ to drive like that. What do you think is the problem? I've been told that it could be the 2nd gear synchro.

Whats up guys,
I need some of your opinions on a problem that i have with my 2nd gear. All my gears work fine, 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and R but 2nd gear doesn't go in at all, its as if there is something blocking it from going in. I've been going from 1st to 3rd and its a B@#!@ to drive like that. What do you think is the problem? I've been told that it could be the 2nd gear synchro.

I have the same f**ing prob, this tranny is too cheap, do you have the Vtec engine or the non Vtec, because the Vtec comes in the EX/SI version and Acura 1.7EL which are diffrent from the non-Vtec engines and which are even cheaper than the non-Vtec engine ... The synchros are like f**ing plastic ...

I have the LX so no vtec but do you know where i can buy the synchro other than those thieves at Honda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back