Now this guy is a baller, spends over $200,000 after night at the bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the point? People who go to restaurants, bars and clubs and ball out of control for no apparent reason and/or occasion make me laugh because your only making someone else richer than you in the process, granted, this guy might have investments in the form of real estate, cash and/or other equity already, however, guys these days (especially in Montreal) who attempt to ball out of control have really ruined the term baller for everyone, just because you buy a $160.00 bottle of Bacardi at 1234 doesn't make you a somebody, you know? And the funny thing is that most of these days, all the so called baller's are living off credit and have nothing else in life.

Dude Dont hate !!! If you was rich as him You would actualy do the same thing ... the guy's a BALLLERR.. I'do the same MAKE IT RAIN !!!!! :bigup:

Dude Dont hate !!! If you was rich as him You would actualy do the same thing ... the guy's a BALLLERR.. I'do the same MAKE IT RAIN !!!!! :bigup:

you'd do the same thing if you were an idiot..

what I'd do is go to the local bar i grew up in and buy ALL the alcohol there. every SINGLE ****ING BOTTLE, and then tell everyone its a free for all.

its not much for the fact i'm being nice to all the people there, its what i want to see at the end of the night.. 300+ people (they're bound to tell their friends to get their asses there asap) stumbling out of the bar, falling down stairs, fighting, yelling, chanting, singing....

pure beautiful anarchy :bigup:

you'd do the same thing if you were an idiot..

what I'd do is go to the local bar i grew up in and buy ALL the alcohol there. every SINGLE ****ING BOTTLE, and then tell everyone its a free for all.

its not much for the fact i'm being nice to all the people there, its what i want to see at the end of the night.. 300+ people (they're bound to tell their friends to get their asses there asap) stumbling out of the bar, falling down stairs, fighting, yelling, chanting, singing....

pure beautiful anarchy :bigup:

Yeah at least you pay good price at mini locals..gosh in mtl a bottle is twice the $ for ??????.......lol.

grey goose is 180$ in my bar not that gay 300$ a bottle shit downtown, people are idiots for paying that much for a bottle in a club. you wanna impress someone, talk about something intellegent, cause money doesnt buy impressions.

3 pounds/ can of coke?
$6.00 for 1 can of coke? isn't that a little too much? :dunno:

They don't consider the exchange when they price their stuff ... some places here charge $2.50 or more for a can of coke ... it's the "same" price there ... just the conversion makes it more expensive for us.

They don't consider the exchange when they price their stuff ... some places here charge $2.50 or more for a can of coke ... it's the "same" price there ... just the conversion makes it more expensive for us.

That makes sense.. thanks for the explanation Miranda! :bigup:

however, guys these days (especially in Montreal) who attempt to ball out of control have really ruined the term baller for everyone, just because you buy a $160.00 bottle of Bacardi at 1234 doesn't make you a somebody, you know? And the funny thing is that most of these days, all the so called baller's are living off credit and have nothing else in life.

So true.

What is funny is those guys buy resonably decent cars and then ask if they can do an event at the track. When they hear that it's 400 bucks they say that is too much. That is 2 bottles at the club. But I guess their idiot friends will not appreciate that.

I don't think he cares about picking up anyone or showing off anything, picking up the tab for 15 buddies (or family members or whatever) is pretty cool at any price "level" imho...

I don't think he cares about picking up anyone or showing off anything, picking up the tab for 15 buddies (or family members or whatever) is pretty cool at any price "level" imho...

There is a point when the price of booze gets so high it stops being cool.

Paying $30,000 for a big bottle of anything is over that limit.
Treating your friends to a bottle or more of Cristal or DP is cool.

Spend $3000 on booze and give the rest to charity. Not that is cool. Just don't tell anyone about the charity part. Even cooler.

They said he was a wealthy buissiness man from Dubai, lets go say hypothetically, he was involved in oil, like a big player in the industry, which is a good chance he is, he made more cash during those 4-5 hours then he spent. Money keeps rolling in, hes spending it, he dosent give a fcuk he prolly makes a g a minute. Get what im saying?

There is a point when the price of booze gets so high it stops being cool.

Paying $30,000 for a big bottle of anything is over that limit.
Treating your friends to a bottle or more of Cristal or DP is cool.

Spend $3000 on booze and give the rest to charity. Not that is cool. Just don't tell anyone about the charity part. Even cooler.

If you were the owner of that club, you would think otherwise! :bigup: Guys, just let him do what he wants. If he's willingly paying for the alcohol, then let him be. He is not harming anybody. How about those guys that would spend thousands on illegal things? (coke, x, or guns lol)

They said he was a wealthy buissiness man from Dubai, lets go say hypothetically, he was involved in oil, like a big player in the industry, which is a good chance he is, he made more cash during those 4-5 hours then he spent. Money keeps rolling in, hes spending it, he dosent give a fcuk he prolly makes a g a minute. Get what im saying?

Dubai has almost no oil. The place makes money on hot air.

Abu Dhabi is different. Plenty of oil there.

There are better ways to spend the money. Doesn't mean he has to live a modest lifestyle or anything like that.
But does 30000 dollar champagne taste better than 1000 dollar one? It doesn't. So this is just pissing money away.
If he is from Dubai maybe he can pay his Paki workers better and give them health insurance. Pay for their wives and kids to visit once in a while.

Dubai has almost no oil. The place makes money on hot air.

Abu Dhabi is different. Plenty of oil there.

There are better ways to spend the money. Doesn't mean he has to live a modest lifestyle or anything like that.
But does 30000 dollar champagne taste better than 1000 dollar one? It doesn't. So this is just pissing money away.
If he is from Dubai maybe he can pay his Paki workers better and give them health insurance. Pay for their wives and kids to visit once in a while.

Ok wtv, same shit lol.
When you have that much money, do you think he really gives a shit.

Ok wtv, same shit lol.
When you have that much money, do you think he really gives a shit.

If he doesn't give a shit that makes him an asshole.
And if you have the same attitude when you have that much money that would make you the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back