WOW This is unbelievable!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

System

Legacy Member
A man in the US was accused of raping a 7 year old girl. His case was dismissed because the court could not find a proper interpreter of his native language in get this........... two and a half years :yikes:!! Worst part is, this guy graduated from a English high school (where he had 4 years of English) and also attended a English college! I feel very bad for the young girl and her family.

More info: http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/22/charges.dismissed.ap/index.html?iref=newssearch

LOL YEY JUSTICE SYSTEM... The death penalty without any questions should be back... you're accused of pedofilia... well ... you get your head cut off... too bad if you didnt touch any kid... that wouldn't hurt earth either... too much people on earth anyway... lol.. so some less... wouldnt hurt... because now its just too dumb... people like this dumb **** who recently was released from jail... i dont remember his name.. the rapist who said clearly that he was going to do it again... justice didnt do shit... yet... If you threat someone of killing ... you get into trouble.. but.. saying you'll rape someone for sure... oh well... that's not that bad... personally... If I ever cross that guy on the streets.. I'll yell "DONT TOUCH ME.. LEAVE ME ALONE.. SOMEONE.. CALL THE POLICE... " then I'd kick his ass and claim I was only defending myself :) it's a MINOR's word against a recidivist criminal! hehe.. guess who goes back into the ass ramming jail ;)... plus.. I think people should start thinking a little bit like texans... protect yourself cuz police aint gonna do SHIT... this applies VERY well to montreal.. police's reponse to an emergency call is very shitty... they don't give a shit... they only give a shit if you state these key words ; black man. so I say.. let's do like texans... carry guns... protect yourself... I know one thing... my multiple belts in karaté will come handy one day...

Problem is now, the family of the little girl will take matters into their own hands and at the end, they will be the ones who pay for it...

he's the girls uncle on top of that.. a 7 year old girl and an 18 month old.. WHAT THE ****...

Ok wtf

I click to read the story and I see this HUGE banner :

wthloldq7.jpg

CNN

LOL YEY JUSTICE SYSTEM... The death penalty without any questions should be back... you're accused of pedofilia... well ... you get your head cut off... too bad if you didnt touch any kid... that wouldn't hurt earth either... too much people on earth anyway... lol.. so some less... wouldnt hurt... because now its just too dumb... people like this dumb **** who recently was released from jail... i dont remember his name.. the rapist who said clearly that he was going to do it again... justice didnt do shit... yet... If you threat someone of killing ... you get into trouble.. but.. saying you'll rape someone for sure... oh well... that's not that bad... personally... If I ever cross that guy on the streets.. I'll yell "DONT TOUCH ME.. LEAVE ME ALONE.. SOMEONE.. CALL THE POLICE... " then I'd kick his ass and claim I was only defending myself :) it's a MINOR's word against a recidivist criminal! hehe.. guess who goes back into the ass ramming jail ;)... plus.. I think people should start thinking a little bit like texans... protect yourself cuz police aint gonna do SHIT... this applies VERY well to montreal.. police's reponse to an emergency call is very shitty... they don't give a shit... they only give a shit if you state these key words ; black man. so I say.. let's do like texans... carry guns... protect yourself... I know one thing... my multiple belts in karaté will come handy one day...

^^^ LOL @ U

tourn3.jpg

Did you know there are more than 30,000 sex offenders on MySpace... I hope that Murdoch dude does something about it..

Teenage vigilante justice FTW!

You know, they now sell pills for what you have. I hear they are quite effective with Anger Management therapy...

^^ you must the dumbest guy ever born... LOL moron... karaté... you go from the white to the yellow.. etc... you earn more than one belt... you dont actually wear them all together... idiot... lol.. funny though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back