Amazing Offroad Picture : VW Touereg on Lion's Back near Moab, Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck-S4

touareg-famous-lion-back.jpg

This ain't no photoshop ladies... I have been there myself a couple times.

Original Size Photo:
http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/709336.jpg

Very impressive for a fat pig of a truck not originally made for such drastic conditions.

It does surprise people but this "fat pig" has without doubt among the best offroad capabilities of all SUV out there. It's been reviewed and acclaimed again and again and again ; I have stopped counting with time.

Not a Jeep by far and by any comparison but for a mid/full size SUV, it's among the most agile.

the touareg is sick
if you guys have the opportunity to test drive the V10 TDI..omg amazing!

It does surprise people but this "fat pig" has without doubt among the best offroad capabilities of all SUV out there. It's been reviewed and acclaimed again and again and again ; I have stopped counting with time.

And this is ever since it was released. But even though it's been acclaimed, we don't see that many of them, at least not in NA.

Ayoye, faut le faire! C,est du off-road pour vrai! La première photo est très impressionnant!

:dunno: et n'import camion peut monter jusqu'a une elevation de 6080 metres?? Non, le Toureg oui. *byewhore*

common, va la regarder ta photo du 6080 metre , stune montage de garnotte , le touareg a casiment l'air stock . a peut pres certain que meme un Subaru aurais pu la monter la montage. c'est bien beau etre Fan d'une marque ou un modele, mais pousse egal c'est rien d'exceptionnel nimporte vehicule muni dun 4low peux faire ca meme un lada niva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back